MarketPress

Hi, this is fairy urgent. This is a live site. My client has reported that when displaying categories they get a blank screen with "No Products" displayed even though there are products in the category. I have read some other support and community articles relating to this and have tried with Twenty16 theme and still get the same result. The site was working fine up until a few days ago, please help. Thanks in advance.

• Graham
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

OK, while waiting for your reply I have made a discovery. If I select to display products in a category by Product Name then all is good. However, if I choose Product Price then I get the "No Products" message!!?? My client wants to list from lowest to highest price. Any ideas?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Graham,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I suppose you have already performed a plugin conflict test, to rule out whether there is a conflict, as you did mention it was working before, you can check this flowchart for the test: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

I can only troubleshoot it further if I could check your website, and it's configuration. If its okay for you then please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could give help get this sorted asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Graham
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Nithin, I have granted support access. There is no plugin conflict because everything was working fine until I changed the display listing from alphabetical to price, that is the only changed that I have made. Please take a look. Thanks in advance.

Graham

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Graham,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your website, and I'm afraid, I'm not able to replicate this in your website. I changed the sort order from Product Name to Price, and I still don't see any No Products message when viewing the /store/products page, or your category products page.

Could you please advise what I'm missing here? Even a link to the page would be helpful, so that we could help get this resolved asap.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.