MarketPress add-ons

Hi

I have chosen MarketPress as my ecommerce solution.

I was just wondering if the following is possible?

1 - I want my users to be able to login quickly into my existing blog and add a product. However I do not want them to wade thru the dashboard to find the links to add a product. Is it possible to make a quick external page after they login that has image title, category, description, image upload, price and location? With the ability to add custom fields by the admin later?

2 - I currently run a site based off affiliate offers from ebay. see http://surfboardsale.com.au The niche site uses PHPBAY to return that niche product listings filtered by location and keywords. You can also tailor the output to sort by price, auction expiry, etc. I want to pass this info to the create new product in my MarketPress install automatically. I already have WP Robot and PHPBAY. Is there a quick way for wordpress to get this ebay API info, auto create a new product and delete it when it is SOLD or the auction is over? To clarify, i want my main MU install to aggregate products from ebay and then auto categorise it too. Then my sub niche blog retrieves it via the main MU category.

3 - I am happy with your Supporter plugin and will like to use that when my site gets some momentum behind that to offer my customers ecommerce solutions.

So I guess, 1 & 2 are the main points here. Any solutions?

Cheers

John