Marketpress Add to Cart Button Changes

I have a few custom changes I want to make to Marketpress.

1. If a user is not logged in, I want the Add to Cart button to change to "Login to buy" or something similar? Is this an easy fix?

2. I have

<?php_e( 'Items in Cart:', freemarketers ) ?> <span><?php echo sprintf(__('%s item(s)', freemarketers ), mp_items_count_in_cart());?>

in my header to display the amount of items in my cart, however I only want this to be displayed when there is 1 or more items in the cart, not when there are zero.

Thank you so much!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings freemarketers,

I have a few custom changes I want to make to Marketpress.

Thank you for the question and custom coding which is beyond the scope of the support we provide here.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Or you could always approach someone like Tweaky

However, in any event I will try to help with this the best that I can.

Concerning the "Add to cart" button it is not really a button so to speak in a graphics sense and I believe can be adjusted with around line 5736 and line 5793 in the marketpress.php file

Relative to the second issue this will certainly require a custom coder and will certainly not be as simple as changing the add to cart button.

Please advise if you are indeed able to change the add to cart text using the lines mentioned above.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.