Marketpress allowing customers to purchase more than inventory

Hi there,

Marketpress is allowing customers to purchase more items than there are available.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/js8iqsxikbh9co3/Screenshot%202017-03-28%2022.05.11.png?dl=0

You can see in the screenshot that I only have 4 items available but Marketpress allows someone to purchase 50 items.

Please help. My customer is furious.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Malkiat,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Can you please confirm if you have the "Allow this product to be purchased even if it's out of stock" option unchecked for that product? If no, can you please uncheck that option and check if this resolves the issue? Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

If that option is unchecked, and you are still having this issue, can you please do a plugin conflict test just to make sure no other plugin is conflicting and causing this? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. I found that you have enabled Support Access already, but that is not working for some reason. Can you please revoke and grant us permission once again so we can investigate this issue on your site?

Please let us know the result of your plugin conflict test and confirm here when you are done regranting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Malkiat,

So sorry for the delayed response. We try to reply to older threads first and every time you put a reply, it makes your thread a fresh new one. However, we will try to make sure that you get a faster response.

Now, regarding the product with variation, thanks for the details. I could regenerate this on my test site. So I'm marking this as a confirmed bug and reporting to our developer right now. I believe, they will come up with a fix very soon.

Please keep in mind, our developers work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix. I will appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Panos
    • SLS

Hey Malkiat ,

Thanks for reporting this issue!

This has been reported to devs and should be settled in next release. Until then you can replace file

wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/class-mp-product.php

with the one attached here.

First download file to your desktop and unzip it before uploading it.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.