MarketPress and Appointment+ seem not to be properly integrated

Hi

I've installed MP and Appointments +

Selected Integrate with MarketPress

If i now create a product Called Rehearsal and add Appointment+ shortcodes copied from the auto generated Appointments marketpress Product

It asks for a price - which is strange as this is also in A+ but I give it one.

I then go to Appointments+ and add a service "Rehearsal" Cap:1 Dur:180 Price: £180

I can't add the Product Page as a description Page - should i be able to?

If I go to http://www.silverstreetstudios.co.uk/my/store/products/ I can just add a rehearsal to cart and buy it wthout scheduling it

When i schedule an appointment I get sent back to the product page but the dynamic widget is not updated unless i refresh the page

If I navigate the appointment calendar to schedule another appointment - I lose the proceed to checkout dialogue.

If I click on my cart items - I'm taking to e.g. http://www.silverstreetstudios.co.uk/my/store/products/rehearsal/variation/60/

Which only shows the calendar and no booking details.

IT feels like somethings not happening properly.

Is this correct behaviour?

I would like to see better notifications and be able to add multiple scheduled rehearsals to the cart.

Can you help?

• Dimitris

Hey there wiredstudios,

I hope you're doing really well today and thanks for reaching us!

It asks for a price - which is strange as this is also in A+ but I give it one.

The A+ price is the one which get included in cart no matter what. This is a glitch of MarketPress that require the price setting to be set. You can safely ignore it and use any value.

I then go to Appointments+ and add a service "Rehearsal" Cap:1 Dur:180 Price: £180
    I can't add the Product Page as a description Page - should i be able to?

No, you can only find plain WP pages in this dropdown, where can be used for description,landing pages etc.

If I go to http://www.silverstreetstudios.co.uk/my/store/products/ I can just add a rehearsal to cart and buy it without scheduling it.

That's true I'm afraid. I just tried to replicate this misbehavior in my test environment. I believe the most optimum solution for us here would be to replace the add_to_cart action with a go_to_product action. You can then choose the remaining A+ details and add it to your cart.
    Please inform me if this could be a working solution for you, so we could provide a solution

When i schedule an appointment I get sent back to the product page but the dynamic widget is not updated unless i refresh the page

By the "dynamic widget", do you mean the Shopping Cart widget? If so, you're right, you need to refresh to get any new cart items.

If I navigate the appointment calendar to schedule another appointment - I lose the proceed to checkout dialogue.

Also confirmed in my end. The only way to book multiple appointments is through a "Make an Appointment" page, not inside an appointment product. I'm going to notice our dev team about this, although I didn't manage to track any related issues in our bug tracker.

If I click on my cart items - I'm taking to e.g. http://www.silverstreetstudios.co.uk/my/store/products/rehearsal/variation/60/
    Which only shows the calendar and no booking details.

That's true indeed and maybe require some custom code to work this way (by booking details I understand those that already are in place in shopping cart).
    Please don't forget that content-wise, product pages are embedded with A+ shortcodes. And no booking details are being dispayed through these shortcodes, only upon confirmation.

Looking forward for your reply,
    Dimitris

• wiredstudios

The A+ price is the one which get included in cart no matter what. This is a glitch of MarketPress that require the price setting to be set. You can safely ignore it and use any value.`</blockquote>

This is not true I'm afraid. If you went via - http://www.silverstreetstudios.co.uk/my/store/products/

You can add to Cart at MP price ( so for example I've set MP price for appointment at £0 )

But I understand that if we change the behaviour you mentioned this won't happen

<blockquote>`No, you can only find plain WP pages in this dropdown, where can be used for description,landing pages etc.

Actually I found there's an A+ add-in called 'Service Description post type' - which allows me to do this (Select Custom Post Types E.g. product ) . I'm not sure it actually helps me though.

That's true I'm afraid. I just tried to replicate this misbehavior in my test environment. I believe the most optimum solution for us here would be to replace the add_to_cart action with a go_to_product action. You can then choose the remaining A+ details and add it to your cart.
      Please inform me if this could be a working solution for you, so we could provide a solution

Ok - yes please let me know how to do this. i assume that you mean everywhere but the make an appointment page.

By the "dynamic widget", do you mean the Shopping Cart widget? If so, you're right, you need to refresh to get any new cart items.

Yes I do but as stated in previous post, the floating widget isn't updated - basically i get no feedback when clciking "Please Click here to confirm this appointment"

The Floating Cart works in store pages - add to cart but not in 'make an appointment' page

http://www.silverstreetstudios.co.uk/my/make-an-appointment/

Also confirmed in my end. The only way to book multiple appointments is through a "Make an Appointment" page, not inside an appointment product. I'm going to notice our dev team about this, although I didn't manage to track any related issues in our bug tracker.

This includes my copied Rehearsal Page right? ( Basically copied shortcodes from Make-an-appointment, with the only difference being service="1" ) and no service selection.

That's true indeed and maybe require some custom code to work this way (by booking details I understand those that already are in place in shopping cart).

Yes

Please don't forget that content-wise, product pages are embedded with A+ shortcodes. And no booking details are being dispayed through these shortcodes, only upon confirmation.

Understood - the shortcode [app_my_appointments] doesn't show Pending Items ( in cart )

Thanks for your responses so far

• wiredstudios

Thanks for your reply

Okay Thanks I'll answer in two posts for clarity

I've readded the make an appointment page http://www.silverstreetstudios.co.uk/my/make-an-appointment/

The biggest issue I have is once I confirm booking - there's a circle whilst processing. But after the appointment is added to the Cart there is no notification. I see nothing - not added to the floating cart and not added as a message.

IF i then try submitting again, I get a pop up saying that it's booked

How can I see the floating cart update and some kind of visual notification?

Thanks

• Dimitris

Hi wiredstudios,

I hope you're having a beautiful day!

So how do I change http://www.silverstreetstudios.co.uk/my/store/products/
    To Show to go to product rather than add-to-cart ( which makes no sense for an appointment )

You can use next code in a PHP file and use this file as a MU plugin. This way you'll create "More Info" buttons just after the "Add to Cart" ones.

<?php
    add_filter('mp_product_list_meta', 'mp_more_info_link');
    function mp_more_info_link($content) {
      global $post;
      return '<a href="' . get_permalink($post->ID) . '" class="mp_button mp_button-moreinfo">More Info</a>';
    }
    ?>

Then, simply hide the "Add to Cart" button with CSS, like:
    .mp_button-addcart { display: none; }

Looking forward for the results,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris

Hello wiredstudios,

I hope that you're doing really good today!

The problem with this approach for me is that I wanted the Appointments to only be available to members and the rest of the products to be available to all.

In order to exclude produsts from products listing you should use pre_get_posts action hook, and especially the post__not_in argument. You can use next code in a PHP file and use this file as a MU plugin.

<?php
    add_action( 'pre_get_posts', 'exclude_products_productlist', 1 );
    function exclude_products_productlist( $query ) {
      if ( !is_user_logged_in() ) {
        $query->set( 'post__not_in', array( 1373 ) );
      }
    }
    ?>

In there I check for logged-in users, can't tell if this should work, considering members, and if the user hasn't logged in, then I remove product with ID=1373 from listing. You can find a product's ID by inspecting its edit screen.

I look forward to know if this is a working solution for you!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• wiredstudios

Ok - I'd like to start again and take you through exactly what's going wrong for me - because, it's either a Bug, I'm doing something wrong - or there's a conflict in my setup.

Appointments+ FAQ states :

If you select Integrate with MarketPress which is visible after Payment Required is set as Yes, any MarketPress product page having Appointments+ shortcodes will be regarded as an "Appointment Product Page". Those pages are automatically modified and you are not supposed to be doing anything special. For your information, here is how the integration works:

An Appointment will be regarded as a digital product, therefore shipping information is not asked if ordered alone.

Like any other digital product, quantity of an appointment is always fixed to 1, but client can add as many appointments as he wishes with different variations, that is, with different date and time.

Download link that is normally added to confirmation email for digital product orders is removed.

Appointments in the cart are shown as "Appointment Product Page Title: Appointment ID (Appointment date and time)".

Unfortunately the automatic setup isn't happening for me.

I create a Product Page

Add the Appointments+ shortcode add the price and save

The Product is not automatically set as Digital - as it states in the FAQ and I don't receive any confirmation emails from A+ - only the store ones

If i then manually change the product to digital then I receive the emails. But I am given a download option and email. Confusing, broken link etc.

And still - the products list - shows add to cart for an appointment.

So I think something in the setting up of a product as an appointment+ product is going wrong.

Can someone investigate for me please

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello wiredstudios!

Thank for that additional explanation.

I got a feeling that we all may be missing something here so I'd like to make sure about your site setup. Would you mind granting me a support access to it? You may do this with using our "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin as described here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me also know if I can change/adjust Appointments+/MarketPress/product settings in case I considered it helpful.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello wiredstudios!

Thanks for granting access. I reviewed the site and its settings. I also created myself a subscriber account and assigned a membership in order to be able to access MarketPress checkout.

I have then tried to book an appointment starting from "Reharsal" product page. Until the checkout page (cart) it seems to be working as it is supposed to. I'd say that some "visual" changes could be applied to make it easier (such as making "Please proceed to checkout" link more "clear" and "suggestive") but up to this point working properly.

I didn't test it further though since currently your setup operates on a live PayPal account. Could you switch it temporary to a sandbox mode (separate credentials would be needed)? Alternatively I could use my own sandbox for testing if you don't mind that. Let me know please!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello wiredstudio!

Thanks for that info. I was able to test full "workflow" now.

The only difference between the "default" (automatically created) product for appointments and the one on your site is that Appointments+ creates a "Physical/Tangible Product" page instead of "Downloadable product". This automatically removes the "Download" link from order and disables the "Your order is ready for download" e-mail.

The downside is that it is charging for shipping which is not an issue if MarketPress is being used only for Appointments but can be if there are other products being sold and they require shipping charge. With 'Weight Rate" it could be fixed with setting shipping prices from certain weight were Appointments+ "product" would be set to lower weight than this.

On your site however I can see the "Shipping" options for MarketPress are set to "No shipping" so shipping wouldn't be charged. If this is planned to stay that way in future you could now simply switch the "Rehearsal" product to be "Physical/Tangible Product" and it would both remove "Download" link and disable "download" e-mail. As a result the process would work as its supposed to be working and you could remove or protect (with e.g. private membership) default "Make an appointment" page so your users would only be able to book via product.

Then we could also add some custom CSS to make the "Please proceed to checkout" link stand out and hopefully even hide the booking calendar (after the appointment is selected and "Click here to confirm appointment" was clicked) to simplify the process and make it more intuitive.

Resulting workflow would be like this:

- user visits "Rehearsal" product page
    - user selects appointment date/time and fills in booking form if necessary
    - user clicks on confirmation button
    - user click on "Proceed to checkout" button and is taken to a shopping cart...
    - ... where she/he can either finalize transaction or use the "Continue shopping" button to add more appointments to the cart.

Would that work for you? Do you need some more assistance with adding these changes?

Let me know please.

Best regards,
    Adam

• wiredstudios

Hi Adam,

Thanks for looking and the additional information, I agree on the CSS for the Checkout Process. But let's park that for a minute.

I'm afraid - that you're missing the key point

What we're dealing with here is an Appointment .

They Key information in an Appointment is the time and date and the email that is sent about the time and date emails.

These emails are sent by A+

If as you suggest - we set the rehearsal 'Product' to 'Physical/Tangible' Then the appointment+ emails are not sent. The customer receives 1 email - the store email - 'New Order Notification: 207fe8d5fe47' which is way out of context and doesn't include the Appointment details.

At least when the product is set manually to 'digital download' you will get 3 emails.

A store one - which includes the download link
    An appointments one - which details the appointment! hurray
    and alas - a download link

It is my firm belief from reading the FAQ that this process is supposed to happen automatically. because of what is written in the FAQ

How does integration with Membership(sic) work? Are there any special considerations?

If you select Integrate with MarketPress which is visible after Payment Required is set as Yes, any MarketPress product page having Appointments+ shortcodes will be regarded as an "Appointment Product Page". Those pages are automatically modified and you are not supposed to be doing anything special. For your information, here is how the integration works:

An Appointment will be regarded as a digital product, therefore shipping information is not asked if ordered alone.

Like any other digital product, quantity of an appointment is always fixed to 1, but client can add as many appointments as he wishes with different variations, that is, with different date and time.

Download link that is normally added to confirmation email for digital product orders is removed.

Appointments in the cart are shown as "Appointment Product Page Title: Appointment ID (Appointment date and time)".

"Add to Cart" and "Buy Now" buttons on the Appointment Product page are not visible until client confirms the appointment.

"Add to Cart" and "Buy Now" buttons are only possible for a full appointment product page, therefore on products list page, an Appointments+ product will always have a "Choose Option" button. No price will be shown. For the same reason, please use Single Product shortcode with only content="full" setting.

Paypal button of Appointments+ is invisible and thus its own Paypal Standard Payments option is disabled. Client will use the payment gateways MarketPress is providing. You can use all MarketPress payment gateways.

Quantity and Variation fields on the product page are always invisible.

Price of the appointment on the cart is the deposit price, if a deposit field is set. Otherwise it is the full price.

If an appointment product is manually removed from the cart by the client, its record will also be removed from the appointments table.

An appointment product can be automatically removed from the cart if "Disable pending appointments after" setting is set and client does not finalize the purchase during that time. Thus you may consider to add a warning note that transaction should be completed within the selected time.

If this happens while client is paying and client does pay, however, that appointment will be taken out from removed status and it will be marked as paid.

On the admin product management page if it is an Appointments+ Product, variations, SKU, price column fields will display "-".

Transactions are shown in MarketPress, but related appointment record is updated, that is, status is changed to "paid".

If Manual Payment gateway is activated and client uses that method, appointment will be in "pending" status until you manually confirm it.

Above is what I would expect and what I would be delighted with. Can you see how it makes total sense in the context of Appointments in a Cart? The Cart shouldn't break the Appointments functionality - it should allow you to make more appointments and ( add some other products)

I'm not sure how familiar you are with the integration, and forgive me but it seams in the above that you are not.

Is it possible that this functionality or original intention has been lost in the development of this plugin integration, or is just a bug ?

I really appreciate your time on this.

Do you agree that this functionality as described in the FAQ is broken, or at least not happening in my case?

Thanks

Chris

• Dimitris

Hey there wiredstudios,

hope you're doing good and apologise for the late reply.

We have to narrow down all of your issues, so we can either find a solution or create some bug reports for our dev guys. I'm going to list here any of those that I can get until now. Please feel free to add or modify any those in your next reply.

1. A+ products don't auto-modify to digital products
    2. Even if digital product is manually selected, there is a store email with a broken download link
    3. Floating Cart doesn't auto-populate changes from A+ product page

These two are confirmed in my local end. I remind you that until now, we have resolved the issue with the "Add to Cart" button in product listings.

in another turn up - the Coupon box has become unresponsive too.

If you could please create a new thread about this issue. This way we should be able to track these better.

Kind regards,
    Dimitris

• wiredstudios

Hi Dimitris,

Yes 1 and 2 as you describe

1. A+ products don't auto-modify to digital products ( And no appointment details are sent - just store emails)
    2. Even if digital product is manually selected, there is a store email with a broken download link as well as the correct A+ email.

And yes item 3 is solved by adding shortcodes to a product and not using the add an appointment page.

I will add the Coupon problem to a new box.

Thanks guys

Chris

• Panos

Hi wiredstudios ,

Apologies for delay!

Regarding the download link issue being broken can you replace file
    wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/pro/integrations/marketpress/class_app_mp_bridge.php
    with the one attached here?

2. Even if digital product is manually selected, there is a store email with a broken download link as well as the correct A+ email.

Could you please confirm if you mean that the download link in the email is also broken? If so, this should also be fixed with the file attached, if not, could you please provide further information?

Thanks!
    Panos

• wiredstudios

Hi Panos,

Thanks - the update works in that the download now works, however - really i'd like for there to be no download link as per -

Is that a possibility? It's how it's described in the help file.

• Panos

Hi wiredstudios ,

There have been some modifications in MP and the default filter used in A+ was not working.

You can try pasting the following snippet on a mu-plugin:

function wpmudev_app_notification_download_url( $url, $order_id ){

return false;

}

add_filter( 'mp_product/download_url', 'wpmudev_app_notification_download_url', 10, 2 );

Keep in mind that the above snippet will remove the download link for any order as I assume you are only using MP for A+ payments. In any other case please do not use above snippet and let me know so I can provide a different solution.

There is also a download url in the orders page. You can replace file wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/class-mp-order.php with the file attached.

Please test above and let me know how it works for you

If your main issue are the shipping fields during checkout, and for that reason you set the Appointment product to Digital Download, I would like to suggest a different approach which you can also try out if you like.

In case you have applied the above snippet you will not be needing it with this way so you can comment it out. Set your Appointment product to "Physical/Tangible Product", and then place the following snippet in a mu-plugin:

add_filter( 'mp_checkout/sections_array', 'wpmudev_mp_checkout_sections_array', 99 );

function wpmudev_mp_checkout_sections_array( $checkout_array ){

$checkout_array = array(
            'login-register'             => __( 'Login/Register', 'mp' ),
            'order-review-payment'         => __( 'Review Order/Payment', 'mp' ),
        );

return $checkout_array;

}

add_filter( 'mp_list_payment_options', 'wpmudev_mp_list_payment_options', 99 );

function wpmudev_mp_list_payment_options( $html ){

$html = str_replace('style="display:none"', '', $html);
        return $html;

}

add_filter( 'mp_checkout/order_review', 'wpmudev_mp_checkout_order_review', 99 );

function wpmudev_mp_checkout_order_review( $html ){

if( !class_exists('MP_Checkout') ) return $html;
    	$MP_Checkout = MP_Checkout::get_instance();

$cart				 = mp_cart();	

$html = '
    		<div class="mp_checkout_column">
    			<h3 class="mp_sub_title">' . __( 'Billing Address', 'mp' ) . '</h3>' .
    	$MP_Checkout->address_fields( 'billing', true ) . '
    		</div><!-- end mp_checkout_column -->';

$html .= '
    		<h3 class="mp_sub_title">' . __( 'Cart', 'mp' ) . '</h3>' .
    	mp_cart()->display( array(
    		'editable' => false
    	) );

return $html;

}

Please let me know which method you prefer and if you need further assistance.

Cheers!
    Panos

• wiredstudios

Hi Panos,

And thanks

The first way is definitely not an option as I also sell downloadable items.

The second way - does this remove shipping from all items?

This might work, but it's a 'bodge' really. I do have a scenario where I might want to ship other products in the future.

Whilst I appreciate your continued support It's a bit frustrating - if these two plugins are really to be integrated, this should be straightforward shouldn't it? Why not create a product type appointment? The solutions being offered are too global, and break functionality for other options. It's the same for the solution above offered for removing 'Add to cart' for a+ items in a Product List.

Rather than break functionality, I think my best option is to make a downloadable Appointments+ PDF but it's messy.

Can I also suggest you remove / update the help files that explain how this would happen automatically when it quite clearly doesn't?

• Panos

Hi wiredstudios ,

I understand your frustration and we all do our best to find a solution that fits your needs best

Please keep in mind that integrating different plugins carries some limitations on the road and compromises need to be made but we'll try and find a way through!

I was not aware that you sell other products too. In order to make things quicker and since this thread is getting very long and it is hard to read, could you please list your requirements? You can do so in a numbered list so it is clear or event better open different threads per requirement.

Of what I understand main issue still is the shipping address. Lets stick to the second plan. I have patched up a mu-plugin that removes shipping and other fields when the cart contains ONLY appointments.

You can download it, unzip it and upload it at your wp-content/mu-plugins folder.

At this point I want to make sure about the steps you have followed. Here is what is needed to do:
    1. Make sure you have created an Appointment Product Page. I tried visiting your-site.coms/appointment but the page was not found. So if you haven't created that page, you can do so from Admin > Appointments > Settings > Payments and select the "Create an Appointment Product Page with" and click save.

2. Upload the attached file.

3. Add some appointments to cart and check the checkout page. There should be less fields. Then add a normal product and check these fields again. This time the shipping fields should be visible.

Looking forward to your reply!

• wiredstudios

Hi Panos,

Thankyou and be assured I do appreciate your support.

As per this

Please keep in mind that integrating different plugins carries some limitations on the road and compromises need to be made but we'll try and find a way through!

This - I cannot except. I am merely looking for the plugin to work as it is stated to work in the FAQ of the plugin.

Which i will repeat again for the sake of completeness in this single post.

So from that i'd like this to occur

1. An Appointment will be regarded as a digital product, therefore shipping information is not asked if ordered alone.
    2. Download link that is normally added to confirmation email for digital product orders is removed.
    3. Appointment+ Emails are delivered.

This is and i quote

Those pages are automatically modified and you are not supposed to be doing anything special.

If I 'Manually' select Digital Product - Everything works but I am delivered an additional download email plus a download link per appointment in the email. Contrary to FAQ above.

If i 'Manually' select Physical / Tangible the all important A+ emails do not happen.

I've said it before - This should be core to the product integration and would be obvious to anybody using A+ with MP to book appointments that it's wrong. The integration is broken, I am not asking for a special usage case

In august - dimitris agreed

I already informed our second level dev guys about these issues and they will come up with a solution on this, maybe a bugfix release. I can't provide an ETA though, as there's a lot of stuff and client's sites that these guys are up to.
    Just keep an eye on this thread or for any A+ update in your dashboard.

So really I'm enquiring about this - as it'snow 3 months on.

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi wiredstudios,

This issue has been already raised from our SLS to developer team and it's flagged as bug so it can be fixed in future updates.

While we wait for update I did some changes to plugin files in order to remove those download links so could you download attached file, unzip it and place it inside /wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/ folder.

That should take care of download link from email when using digital download as product.

And for order status page you can use this CSS code to remove download link:

.mp_order_cart .mp_cart_item_content > a {
        display: none;
    }

If your theme doesn't have custom CSS field, then you may wish to use a child theme or a plugin like this one for this additional CSS. That way you're protected when you come to upgrade.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Kieran

Hi

Thanks this css and attachment helps my issue on my thread here. First raised in July. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/some-of-my-order-invoices-have-a-download-link

If you check many of my previous posts I've been complaining about this for months if not years now. I posted many months ago we needed a seperate product category which wasn't Tangible or Download but was "appointment" so we didn't get issues like the download link showing or the quantity box showing without going through the proper booking process.

It's in my post here
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/change-quantity-not-right-for-appointments-product

So you can see the issue is nearly 6 months old but I'm sure I've posted about it before then.

I have so much custom code just to get Appointments working with Marketpress but it should be seemless! It's not a third party plugin it's your own ecommerce plugin! I have code to get appointment images working, code to get coupon discounts working in appointment emails, code to go to checkout when clicking book an appointment, code to remove packaging slips when booking an appointment, and so on and so on. I share wiredstudios pain.

I first mentioned the quantity box issue in Sep 2015 in this thread. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/remove-an-appoinment-from-shopping-cart

Thats over 14 months ago!!

Can we please please please put some more development effort into Appointments+ functionailty. I've not seen any major improvements to the plugin in a long time and there's still lots of integration bugs that need fixing. The only recent updates in the last 12 months have been bug fixes. It's really disappointing. Not to mention the daylight savings bug which has been ongoing for years.

wiredstudos - sorry to hijack your thread but its worth highlighting that some of the issues you highlighted I've mention months before too.

Hopefully we can see some progression on this.

Kieran

• Dimitris

Hey there Kieran,

hope you're doing good today!

I'd be happy to share my current custom codes to help integrate the two better. Maybe even have a skype call if it helps at all. Some of my custom code really should be in the main plugin to help others.

Unfortunately we can't provide any kind of support via a Skype call, our communication channels are support forums and emails.

A key one is a seperate product category for Appointments+ products though

Feel free to contact us either way to share your hotfixes, even though this requirement is a decision that our dev team should take.

Take care,
    Dimitris

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Kieran!

You can only attach .txt, .pdf and image files here on forum. Other formats will not go through. I'm sorry for not letting you know about that before.

The best way to share the code would be:

1. If it's a simple piece of code:

- post it in forum post and mark as code using post editor:

2. If it's longer/more complex code:

- put it in a txt file and attach to post
    - use service like pastebin or create a gist and post a link to it here

3. Alternatively (or if it's e.g. set of files to share):

- put them in a single .zip archive, upload to any file sharing service such as e.g. Dropbox or Google Drive and share a link here

- or if you wish to keep the code "private", do as above but e-mail a link to any staff person involved in particular thread using our contact form here:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Make sure that you selected "I have a different question" from the drop-down list, include download link in a message and put "ATTN: Name" in a subject line, where "Name" stands for the name of any support person that is/was working with you on a given case. In case of this thread that could be for example me or my colleague Dimitris: "ATTN: Adam Czajczyk" or "ATTN: Dimitris".

Best regards,
    Adam