Marketpress and Appointments + integration question.

Hello all!

I am sure my question has been answered a bunch of times, but I just can't seem to integrate marketpress and appointments + as easily as I thought I may be able to. My website is a personal training based website and the idea that I had was to have clients and potential clients be able to login to my site and be able to purchase for example, a 10 pack training session, and then be able to pick 10 different future dates for each specific training session until they have picked 10 dates to train, and then have the ability to pay for it etc. It would almost be like having ten credits, and one credit is used once they pick one date. I am not sure how to do this on my own so any help would be great. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing back from you. My website is BakersBetterBodies.com and I'm assuming that this function would be able to be done through an "Make Appointments" page or a product/store page. Thanks again.

• Jude

Hey Ryan

This particular use case is not possible out of the box because of the way the plugin is built. We cant have packs of appointments. We'll need to pick each date individially and add it to the cart here, unfortunately.

That said I am marking a feature request on this and we can consider it depending on how many other members request something similar.

Alternately you can try our Jobs Board where you can have it custom developed by professional developers

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Jude

• Ryan

Hey Thanks for the reply Jude. As a possible work-around, would having the client pay for a "10 training sessions pack" at the store page or something similar with multiple sessions, work if the client paid for the sessions, and I maybe had instructions for them to pick the ten dates for training, be an option to get the same thing done? Obviously it wouldn't "credit" them sessions like I was hoping, but they would still be able to pick ten sessions or however many, after paying for whatever packaged amount that was for sale. I guess I would just have to trust that they picked the ten dates, or monitor how many dates they actually did pick. Does that make sense? Thanks

• Luís

Hi Ryan ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, sorry for the late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

If I understood well, the workaround you mentioned may be possible, but this needs to managed manually, i.e, user needs to send which sessions want and you need to block the dates in the admin panel (adding the appointments).

This is the only way to manage the sessions in Appointments + and enjoy their features, like notifications and sessions capacity (depending if you accept 1 or more appointments to the same time block).

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.