MarketPress and CoursePress shop base

MarketPress needs to have a page selected for the store, but I can't select the page that is set in the courspress settings. So I have a page that was manually created that displays the current courses so that I can use this page for marketpress. But is there anyway to select the course list page as the base store page/product page for MarketPress

• Janna

I've added a redirect plugin for now so I can redirect the MarketPress product pages to CoursePress course pages. However, when I turn the site over to my client, I don't want her to have to create redirects for each course/product that is built (so the linked products in the cart go to the desired page). If there is a way to set the MarketPress shop base to the CoursePress course list page, that would be fantastic.

• Rupok

Hi Janna

Hope you had a wonderful day.

But is there anyway to select the course list page as the base store page/product page for MarketPress

I'm afraid, there is no option for selecting the base store page for MarketPress till now, but this sounds a really important thing to me. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.