Marketpress and Membership Integration

Hello,

I am trying to move away from Zencart - because it does not work very well with WP -

I currently have a shopping cart (running on ZC) that has about 50 products... we checkout via credit card - not paypal.

I also currently have a membership program that is a recurrying monthly - with diferent level and fees, this membership also entitles the member to site wide discounts on some but not all products.

I am looking to see if marketpress and membership is capable to handing ALL - not just some of the above items. I can't change the way the membership works - just the platform.

Please advise.

Thank you.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey brazuka.

MarketPress has a number of gateway options, how do you process CCs at the moment? Gateways like Paypal Pro process the payments on your site so no one need know its PP. Saves needing a merchant account as well.

Coupons in MarketPress cannot currently be applied to individual products or categories.

You could generate a coupon and hide them behind subscription tags, so when someone subscribes they see their discount codes, would that work for you?

Our Membership plugin allows for multiple levels, subscriptions and can process subscriptions through Paypal, where you looking for a different gateway there?

Take care.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey brazuka.

How are they currently processing those payments? Something WorldPay perhaps?

If its not a gateway we currently provide then unfortunately it would be a custom development.

As for the subscription and generating coupons for them, its not something which exists currently but I'll move this over to the feature request forums. I think that would be an awesome integration to have with the two plugins. :slight_smile:

+1 from me, anyone else.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.