Marketpress and other questions

Thank you so much for the wonderful themes and plugins. Really appreciate being a member.

Just a few questions on how to set some things up. Hopefully you might be able to guide me to how this will work.

I want to create a site that allows users with "Freelancer" profile to post a product/"service" that they are offering for sale. The fields will be : location of the product, price of product/"service", description, reviews of the product, images. The Freelancer profile will only be able to post one product/"service" and then they will have to pay for more.

The Hire profile can purchase this product/"service", money is held in escrow until "service" is completed, when it is completed the money is released, the Hire profile can submit a review when the "service" is completed.

All of the products/"services" are displayed as the result of a search form. Where a google map shows the location of the products/"services" and updates based on the search form. Simple Ads are inserted between the "products"/Services.

This is everything I need, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me if this is possible and how I can accomplish this. I've downloaded mulitple themes and plugins and I am having a difficult time doing this.

Which plugins / themes do you suggest for doing this?

I have looked into your marketpress plugin, google maps plugin, buddypress, pay per view plugin, but just wanted to get your advice first.

Thanks!

Ryan

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ryan,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I think our "Jobs & Experts" plugin would be the best choice here. It's a sort of "experts/jobs" marketplace where experts (freelancers in this case) can post their profiles and services and also other members can post "jobs". Both parties can communicate as well. Take a look here please:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/jobs-and-experts/

I'd suggest adding up a BuddyPress to the setup as it's the best "community/social/profile builder" plugin around.

The "Jobs & Experts" plugin can be also setup to let you charge for posting jobs/expert profiles. You can create set of "rules" and some "Credit Plans". This requires though another plugin to be active which is our MarketPress

Users are then able to purchase selected "Credit Plans" and use their credits for posting jobs/expert profiles.

This all together should let you build a site that you described. You will however need to take care of an escrow service as this is not supported by any of these plugins.

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.