Marketpress and payment gateway

I am trying to use Payline Data as my payment gateway in MarketPress but there appears to be no option for it even though they list your shopping cart as being one it will work with. https://secure.paylinedatagateway.com/gw/merchants/resources/integration/integration_portal.php#wordpress_plugins

Am I missing something or do you not support it and if not I see woocommerce you guys have integrated with could I just install that. If I do should I delete all the pages MarketPress created?

• Nastia

Hello Evan , I trust you are doing well!

The MarketPress plugin is not directly integrated with the Payline Data payment gateway. All the current getaways are listed on the Marketpress project page.

On the link you shared the there is shown that:

MarketPress integrates to the payment gateway using the gateway emulator.

The gateway emulator is a third party shopping cart. See more information here.

This means that you will need to edit the plugin's core files to integrate the MarketPress. Based on the description on this link, you will need to replace the Authorize.Net URLs with the URLs that Payline Data provides.

Creating new payment getaway integration is out of a scope that we can provide in our forums, please see Support vs Custom Development.

If you are not sure how to do this, consider posting a new job in our Jobs & Pros section, so a skillful developer can do this for you.

I hope this will help!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello there Evan

I forgot to mention about this,

Am I missing something or do you not support it and if not I see woocommerce you guys have integrated with could I just install that. If I do should I delete all the pages MarketPress created?

In case the Woocommerce plugin is more suitable for you and the gateway there is already integrated, feel free to delete the MarketPress pages. If you will require to use Marketpress again, these pages can be re-installed.

Kind regards,
    Nastia