MarketPress and Pro Sites... Integration

Hi,

I read in the description you can extend Pro Sites with other plugins including MarketPress. I am not however sure what this means.

"You can also extend Pro Sites even further by integrating it with many of our popular plugins, including:
MarketPress"

Can someone shed some light on what this means? What it can do? Does it open up more gateways for example.

For my site, I would like to sell add on services to my customers outside of their monthly subscription.

Cheers

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi leejacksondev and first off, welcome to WPMU DEV!

Specifically, that's in reference to the fact that many of the plugins here are integrated with Pro Sites, so that you can charge for the features they provide.

In general though, you can provide any plugin as a premium service by specifying it as a premium plugin in Pro Sites.

As for charging for services outside of the monthly subscription, have you had a look at the Bulk Upgrades module in Pro Sites? It provides a credit-based system for upgrades.

-David

• leejacksondev
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. I am not sure how I can use the upgrades panel in settings however to achieve the following.

I want to add the following options for people to:

1. Order a custom design
    2. Order a particular additional plugin that is outside the 3 packages but installable on any if they have paid.

Any thoughts?

Cheers.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!
    Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.