Marketpress Appointments+ & Genesis

Hi Guys

I use a custom mp_products.php which includes genesis(); for the Genesis framework. If I don’t do this then my page titles do not display.

Some more info on old post here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/themeing-marketpress-using-mp-productsphp-on-the-genesis-framework

My problem is that my page does not want to submit the appointment confirmation when I do this. Can you please help me troubleshoot: http://www.bodyangelica.co.za/store/products/lipogon/

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @jacqueskarsten,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

If I understand correctly this is the custom template you’re using here?

If that’s the case can you try adding this in your custom file somewhere before A+ shortcodes and see if works after that:

<?php global $appointments; $appointments->load_scripts_styles(); ?>

Let us know if that worked for you.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Jacques
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Predrag, I am using a custom template (mp_products.php) and invoking genesis(); to load the genesis stuff. There has been ongoing discussion around Genesis and was even talk of at one stage creating a connecter like what is available for woocommerce. The integration seems to be somewhat of a mystery as Genesis refers me to you and you me to them so nobody really seems to care about how this integrates with Genesis. I will try this and also have to mention I am adding this to my functions.php:

function add_appointments_css_style() {
    if ( !class_exists( 'Appointments' ) )
    return;
    // You may add additional conditions here, e.g. load styles only for a certain page
    global $appointments;
    $appointments->load_scripts_styles( );
    }
    add_action( 'template_redirect', 'add_appointments_css_style' );

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Jacques,

I was doing some testing on my end and was unable to replicate this behaviour.

I don’t have Lifestyle Pro theme so it could be that, have you tried removing mp_products.php and switching to default Genesis theme instead of Lifestyle so we can see if it’s related to that specific theme?

Best regards,

Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Jacques,

So the same thing happens even with the default Genesis theme?

I was testing this on my installation previously and with Genesis theme the titles were there without the need of genesis() or mp_products.php file.

Could you provide me with FTP access so I could have a closer look at your files and further investigate this?

You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ and the template below:

IMPORTANT: Make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic so it doesn't go back to forums – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– login url

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– link back to this thread for reference

– any other relevant urls

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.