MarketPress Asks for DB Update Continuously

Hi - MarketPress flagged me to update the DB. I have clicked the button 4 times, it says complete, but then asks for an update again. Please assist. Thanks in advance.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello William,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Are you using any caching plugins on your site? It's possible that the database got updated in fact but due to some caching (I can see that you're hosting on WP Engine and they are using server-side cache as well) the message still shows up. I'm not sure however about this so could you please run a simple test for me?

Please follow this steps:

- if there's any caching plugin enabled on your site please clear/empty all caches and disable the plugin
    - add following lines to your site's "wp-config.php" file:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG',true);

This lines should be placed above the "/*That's all, stop editing... " line.

- run MarketPress db update again

If the message still shows up, please access your site installation via FTP and download the "debug.log" file from the "/wp-content" folder and then please rename the file to "debug.txt" and attach it to your replay here.

It would also be great if you could then grant me a support access to your site using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin as explained here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.