MarketPress at one time allowed you to export orders

I am using CoursePress Pro with MarketPress. Where did that option go? How can I get it back? Also when students purchased they received a notification and they course popped up in their dashboard but it no longer does that. What changed or what do I need to do to get that working again?

• Rupok

Hi iBabko

Hope you had a wonderful day.

MarketPress at one time allowed you to export orders

MarketPress has been completely re-written in version 3. So this feature is not available right now. But this is in our pipeline and I believe, our developers will soon be done working with this and will include this feature in our future releases.

when students purchased they received a notification and they course popped up in their dashboard

I'm not sure which popup you are referring to, because when students enroll in a course, they are shown a popup in the front end (Please check the attached screenshot for reference) but I can't remember any popup in the Dashboard. So I could give you better idea if you could provide us an example of the dashboard popup. You can send screenshot or any live example.

Please let us know if you still have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!