Marketpress automatic payments are not extending the service

One of my client's sites finished the first billing cycle yesterday. I recieved a payment from paypal but it didn't extend the site access. The payment terms are as follows:

Pro Site privileges expired on: September 10, 2013
Previous Level: 0 -
Previous Payment Gateway: PayPal Express/Pro
Previous Payment Term: 1 Month

Payment Method: Their PayPal Account
Last Payment Date: September 10, 2013
Last Payment Amount: $45.00
Next Payment Date: October 10, 2013
Payments Made With This Subscription: 1 *
Aggregate Total With This Subscription: $60.00 *

I then recieved an email from PayPal saying that a URL is using my PayPal IPN. The URL is webvyne.com/whmcs. I had WHMCS installed on this domain previously but I have since changed hosts and have installed wordpress fresh. I don't know if this has something to do with the payment problems I am having and I don't know what to do from here. I'm afraid that a manual extension with mess things up. Please help ASAP!

Thanks,

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @SqueezyDee

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

In your PayPal account > IPN > history, what is the response code for that payment?

The WHMCS install, is that still set and configured within PayPal? As you can only have one IPN notification URL, please advise.

Thanks!

Kind regards
    Jack.

• WebDoc
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@Jack Kitterhing,

That sounds like the problem. So I will go in and change it to my root URL for my main site to let marketpress know I have received a payment, correct? If I do a 1 month manual extension will my client be required to put his credit card in again? I will get the PayPal response code when I have some more time if needed.

Thanks Jack!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @SqueezyDee

That's great! Remember you specifically want the Pro Sites URL, not just any URL :slight_smile: But there is a Pro Sites IPN Url, Which you can find network admin > pro sites > settings :slight_smile:

With MarketPress, if your using that as well, you'd need a forwarding script for the PayPal IPN, As you can only have 1 IPN URL per PayPal account.

If you manually extend your client, his payment would still come out on the next due date :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.