Marketpress Buy Now button location

Currently the “Buy Now” button is at the bottom of my full product description page – http://myeshop.co.za/store/products/headway-drag-drop-wordpress-theme-builder/

I would prefer to have it at the top or the top & bottom. Where do I need to make changes in the code?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @Fanus van Straten,

You don’t need to edit any files or code to include a “Buy Now” button at the top of your product page.

Go to “Products” > “Store Settings” > “Shortcodes” and you’ll see all the shortcodes you can use in your pages, posts and widgets.

Add the following shortcode to the top of the product page to add the “Buy Now” button.

[mp_buy_button product_id=”1″]

Change the “1” to the actual ID of your product. To find the ID, simply hover your mouse pointer over the product title under “Products” > “Products” and you will see in the bottom left corner of your screen something like this:

yoursite.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=42&action=edit

The number in bold is the ID of your product.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Fanus van Straten
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

@patrick – Thanks, but what if I would actually want to change it in my theme’s coding so that it would happen dynamically without having to ad a shortcode every-time. I am thinking from a/my client’s perspective.

I would therefore want to get the theme correct from day 1 without having to teach a client about shortcodes later.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

@Fanus van Straten

You’re very welcome!

I’s appreciation like yours that fuels us throughout the day… and a bit of caffeine :slight_smile:

I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as resolved. If you still need more help on this, simply re-open the thread by ticking the Mark as Not Resolved (re-open) box below.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.