MarketPress Buy Now Links to add to other buttons

I am working on a sub-site here: http://webhostalacarte.com/wisebodywildspirit

We have set up MarketPress so that we can sell digital goods. However, I want to have this main page as a landing page and use the constructed button to 'buy now', but with the words I choose. How can I create an actual URL to add the product to cart so that I can use my button instead of the prefab button in Marketpress when generating the shortcode?

I have searched and have not found an actual manual for Marketpress or how to create a link using the product ID. Perhaps I'm looking the wrong place? Any direction you can give me is greatly appreciated. Currently I have my sales page linking to the product page, then to the cart, then to check out but that's too many clicks. It's much better if I had it as a direct check out with clicking the button putting the item directly in the cart.

Thank you for your time.

• Nastia

Hello Tammie , I trust you are doing well today!

If I understood you correct, you wish to place "Add To Cart button" on your landing page, and change the button text t something else?

And once the button is clicked it will be automatically redirected to the checkout page?

In that case, to place the button on your landing page, use the following shortcode:

[mp_buy_button product_id="1" context="list"]

Replace #1 with your product ID. This will show "Add To Cart" button on your page.

To replace the text inside the button, please use the Ultimate Branding plugin. Once you activate the plugin, navigate from your dashboard to Branding and enable the Network Wide Text Change module.

Navigate after to Branding > Text Change tab, in "Find this text" field insert the text you wish to be replaced and in the "and replace it with" put the phrase that you wish to be shown to your visitors.

Let me know if you require any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Tammie

Thank you Nastia,
    That will be a great work around for now. It has worked for my purpose, and I set up custom CSS to that the button almost completely reflects the other with the exception of the icon.

I will have to explore other alternatives for the sites that I don't want all of the buttons to be changed in exactly the same way. IE: Different buttons for the 'store front' than they are for my product landing pages.

Have a super day!