Marketpress cannot create Global Page

I can not create the Global Cart. It loads and loads but no page is created under Store Network and if I call a product then it breaks my menu:

http://www.triple-grace.com/store/products/religion-of-the-rose-book-of-love/

Any ideas?

Michael

• Denitsa

Hello Michael,
    I hope you are having an awesome day!

I went on and checked your Network Settings, but all seems fine to me with the Global Cart enabled - what page would you like to see under Store Network?

I could also see some errors in the JS console when viewing your site, could you add the following to your .htaccess file via FTP, replacing your-domain.com with your domain ?
    Header add Access-Control-Allow-Origin "your-domain.com"

Could you please enable WP_DEBUG to see if there's any related errors?
    Here's a blog post that describes how to do so https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/debugging-wordpress-how-to-use-wp_debug/

The log will be saved to a debug.log file inside the "/wp-content" folder. Please save the file as a .txt and attach it to your next post.
    If the file's larger than 5MB you might need to upload it somewhere like Dropbox and share the link here.

Let me know how it goes!

Kind regards,
    Denitsa

• Michael

Hi Denitsa,

Debug Log does not work but here the output on my site:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; WA_Widget_Avatars has a deprecated constructor in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars-files/front/widget.php on line 6

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars-files/front/widget.php:6) in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/controller/class-ms-controller-plugin.php on line 99

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; myCRED_Lottery_Drawn_Numbers has a deprecated constructor in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycred-lottery/includes/mycred-lottery-widgets.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; myCRED_Lottery_Winners has a deprecated constructor in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycred-lottery/includes/mycred-lottery-widgets.php on line 148

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars-files/front/widget.php:6) in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29

Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3829

I can not create the Global Market Place Pages!

Thanks,

Michael

• Michael

Hi Denista,

this was in Debug Log:

[29-Mar-2017 16:30:02 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_HOST in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php on line 48
    [29-Mar-2017 16:30:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php:48) in /home/triplegr/public_html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php on line 70

Michael

• Nastia

Hello Michael , hope you are doing well!

I'm afraid the warnings posted above are not related to MarketPress, so

I've created manually the Global Store page with [mp_list_global_products paginate="1" list_view="1"] shortcode on your main site and assigned it as Global Marketpress Page.
    Though, based on the JS errors showing in the developer console, it looks there is a conflict with another plugin that doesn't allow to create Global Store Page:
    Uncaught TypeError: t.each is not a function

Would you please deactivate all the other plugins, leave the MarketPress activated and check if you can create Global Product page and Global Categories page from Network Settings > Store Network.

Also at the same time check if the menu restored to normal on the product page. If everything is well, activate one plugin at a time to find the one that causes this.

Let me know how it went!

Kind regards!
    Nastia