Marketpress Cart Items

Hi,

I am facing an issue with the Marketpress shopping cart where the cart count and Shooping cart items are not showing up for the first time. When you reload the page you can see the count and updated shopping cart. The same issue I am seeing on Demo Site - http://wp-ecommerce.org/.

- Add a Product from Product list.
- Item count is not updating to 1, showing 0
- Click on View Cart, the product will not show up
- when you refresh the page you can see the count as 1 and the cart is showing up the product.

I tried a lot to fix the issue, but failed and checked the demo site and saw the same issue.

could you please provide me workaround to fix this.

Thanks
Madhu

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Madhu,

I think I see what you're referring, just to be sure though, you're using the GridMarket theme, correct?

The demo site's using GridMarket and we'll have to get that child theme updated there as well, as it seems the ajax cart isn't working properly in that version.

If that's the issue you're experiencing and you're using GridMarket, could you please update your copy of the GridMarket child theme with the latest version from the FrameMarket /themes/ folder?

If not, and you're experiencing general trouble with the ajax functionality of MarketPress, could you perhaps try deactivating other plugins and testing with that? It may be that another plugin's interfering with the javascript or ajax.

Thanks,
    David

• Madhusudhan
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks David.

I am using custom theme and I am just referring the demo site for the issue.
    If we are removing the cache and click on the "Add a cart" click, it shows product added. when you open the shopping-cart link, no items will show up, if we refresh it will load the added product.
    This is happening for first time.

Is there any fix done in the latest version. I am using the version 2.1.4.

please advice.

Thanks
    Madhu

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.