Marketpress cart randomly showing items, then no items.

HI, I've tried searching the forum and found a few items, but they did not help. I've got a marketpress installation on Yahoo (they suck I know, clients likes em). Anyways, there are a few issues with the cart.

1. The item count does not update. When adding product nothing happens until a page refresh, and even then sometimes it doesn't show up.

2. When I go to different pages on the site, the cart shows random things, sometimes it's empty, other times it has random number of things in it.

I'm using wordpress 3.31 and marketpress 2.42. Any help would be much appreciated. URL for the site is http://www.rablabs.com. Thanks.

• aecnu

Greetings DezzyLee99,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

1. The item count does not update. When adding product nothing happens until a page refresh, and even then sometimes it doesn't show up.

This sounds 100% like a server side caching symptom due to the fact that when you refresh the page the products suddenly show up. If you are running caching on your WordPress MultiSite install, please disable it and test again to see if the anomaly disappears. If not, the next step would be to contact yahoo and ask them if they are using caching on the hosting product and if so how to disable it (if possible) on your site.

2. When I go to different pages on the site, the cart shows random things, sometimes it's empty, other times it has random number of things in it.

This could be caused by the same things as mentioned above.

Thanks again for being a WPMU Dev member!

If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.