Marketpress - category view pulling different products in

In category view, instead of just showing all the products in a category I have chosen, Marketpress seems to pull in an image from elsewhere and make the category link, link to that images product, if that makes sense.

For example, see here http://www.30daychallenges.nikkipilkington.com/30day/store/products/category/twitter/

Now, much as I like seeing my mug bandied around, it shouldn't be at the top of there as it's the thumbnail for an ebook I don't have a cover from.

That page should list all the Twitter downloads (ones I've tagged with Twitter, including the one with the pic as the thumbnail).

If you look, 'product category --> Twitter' at the top doesn't link to the category, it links to the ebook that thumbnail comes from.

What am I doing wrong?

If it helps, I'm using Genesis latest version with Serenity child theme.

• aecnu

Greetings nikkipilkington :slight_smile:

after taking a look at your web site and seeing what you are talking about, it appears that your theme is substituting your picture as the thumbnail since it does not have a thumbnail to use.

This of course would be inherent to the theme itself.

Therefore a few options I can think of to fix this as you want though not listed in viable order:

change the theme (not good option in my opinion, possibly have a similar or worse problem without thumbnail)

custom code the theme to not substitute the thumbnail with your avatar

add/create a thumbnail (which is the best solution in my opinion)

If we can be of further assistance please let us know :slight_smile:

Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.