Marketpress Checkout not displaying

Hi,

The checkout page http://entertainersacademy.com/store/checkout/ on our site (which is mainly powered by the coursepress plugin) does not seem to be displaying any of the check out fields. All we get is a blank page.

The shortcode appears on the page. Yet it does not seem to display the check out.

I have tried to disable all plugins (apart from marketpress and coursepress), and switch to basic theme, but the issue still persits.

We are using an older version of coursepress- this is because the update to 2.0 'broke' the customer flow for us- this was raised in a seperate support ticket, and is down to be fixed in an update soon.

How can we proceed to get the checkout working? I have granted support access in order for you to take a look.

Thanks,

Tim

In order to add the item (the course) to the basket, you need to go to http://entertainersacademy.com/sing/ and click on enroll now/proceed to payment.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tim,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have accessed your site and checked it.

I noticed that the while the /store/checkout/ page seemed to be empty, the MarketPress checkout code was included in page source but it was hidden and its scripts (that handle the checkout form) were not executed.

I then checked store settings and it turned out that on "Store Settings -> Presentation" page the "/store/checkout" page was set assigned as "Checkout". However, it wasn't assigned as "Checkout" in "Store page settings" box on "/store/checkout" page edit screen. I have assigned it there to "Checkout" and updated the page and it should be working now.

That happens some times if there's a plugin and/or theme enabled on the site that overtakes the post/page editing screen or in any way interferes with/hook to post/page editing.

That should be working fine now and if you edit any of the store pages in future please make sure that in "Store page settings" there's a proper store part (e.g. checkout, card etc, depending on a page that you edit) selected and that should prevent such issues in future.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.