Marketpress Checkout not displaying

Hi,

The checkout page http://entertainersacademy.com/store/checkout/ on our site (which is mainly powered by the coursepress plugin) does not seem to be displaying any of the check out fields. All we get is a blank page.

The shortcode appears on the page. Yet it does not seem to display the check out.

I have tried to disable all plugins (apart from marketpress and coursepress), and switch to basic theme, but the issue still persits.

We are using an older version of coursepress- this is because the update to 2.0 'broke' the customer flow for us- this was raised in a seperate support ticket, and is down to be fixed in an update soon.

How can we proceed to get the checkout working? I have granted support access in order for you to take a look.

Thanks,

Tim

In order to add the item (the course) to the basket, you need to go to http://entertainersacademy.com/sing/ and click on enroll now/proceed to payment.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tim,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have accessed your site and checked it.

I noticed that the while the /store/checkout/ page seemed to be empty, the MarketPress checkout code was included in page source but it was hidden and its scripts (that handle the checkout form) were not executed.

I then checked store settings and it turned out that on "Store Settings -> Presentation" page the "/store/checkout" page was set assigned as "Checkout". However, it wasn't assigned as "Checkout" in "Store page settings" box on "/store/checkout" page edit screen. I have assigned it there to "Checkout" and updated the page and it should be working now.

That happens some times if there's a plugin and/or theme enabled on the site that overtakes the post/page editing screen or in any way interferes with/hook to post/page editing.

That should be working fine now and if you edit any of the store pages in future please make sure that in "Store page settings" there's a proper store part (e.g. checkout, card etc, depending on a page that you edit) selected and that should prevent such issues in future.

Best regards,
    Adam