MarketPress checkout not working

Using MarketPress on a multisite, when someone tries to place an order the “Add to Cart” button and the “Checkout” page just spins and never submit.

https://static.livechatinc.com/8801096/P6293KXR44/c21cc6e8dd602eab048604f2ddd01a01/Checkout___THE_HOOP_Basketball_Academy_%F0%9F%94%8A.png

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Naj

The staging FTP you provided is not for http://theh***demy.hoops***tute.staging.wpengine.com/ site. Whatever changes I make doesn't take any effect. Even I tried changing content for Base-container.html file from directory root and that changes was not reflecting too.

So, would you please double check and send me all the correct details again? Please send me your network admin login and ftp login including all relevant URLs.

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Naj
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Ash,
    Thanks for your fast reply. I appreciate that.

I checked this on the Staging site as well and confirm that it is working correctly, for the staging site.

But can you check this issue on the Live site also?

When I was on the Live chat with Huberson, I believe he added the code to the staging site which is most likely why it's fixed, which is great.

But I just tested it on the Live site and I'm still getting the Spinning wheel.

Can you check this? I just send over the live site and FTP information now.

Thanks for your help!

• Naj

Hello,

I'm realizing that this is a MarketPress issue, as I tried it on one of my other websites that's on a separate install than this one, and I'm also receiving the spinning wheel on it when trying to checkout.

Is there an update on this?

Thank you

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Naj

Yes, this is a known issue in Marketpress. But what I meant is, the fix is already added in your plugin. And in the live site too, I can see that working. Please check the screenshot:

Please check and let me know.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Naj

Hi Ash,
    Yes, I've tested it on the Staging site and it is working.
    The Spinning wheel error still occurs on the Live site when I test the checkout.
    Once I enter the Billing information (Name, Email address, etc.) and click the "Next Step" button, that's when I receive the spinning wheel error still.
    I've attached the screenshot below. Please test the live site through the entire checkout process to see what I mean.

Thanks for your fast responses.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Naj

Ahh that's a different issue, I was checking the original issue we were discussing.

That is another known bug and I have added the fix to your site. Our developers will add the fix within the plugin too.

Please check now and let us know. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.