MarketPress checkout not working correctly

I'm having trouble with marketpress on a mapped domain. The add to cart button and mini cart do not work correctly when i try to add products.

I disabled domain mapping and i was able to use the add to cart button but when i click on view cart in the mini cart nothing happens.

When i try to edit the price of a product it doesnt change either unless i use the quick edit option.

I have a client waiting for an update from me to see what is going on so I'd be thankful if i could get this resolved asap

Thanks

• Nastia

Hello David

Hope you're doing well!

Looks like there is a mix content error showing up when adding a product into a cart, if the main site and the Mapped Domain are loading with HTTPS. Are both domains name are loading over HTTPS on your end?

I disabled domain mapping and i was able to use the add to cart button but when i click on view cart in the mini cart nothing happens.

With Domain Mapping plugin deactivated I could not replicate this issue on my end. The MarletPress Checkout page is working well. Would you please grant access to your site from WPMU DEV > Support so I could have a closer look at the issue?

Let me know when you do.

When i try to edit the price of a product it doesnt change either unless i use the quick edit option.

I can't reproduce this issue on my end either. Please run a quick test for a conflict with another plugin. Deactivate all other plugins, besides MarketPress and check if the price can be chnaged. If everything is well, activate one plugin at a time to find the one that causes this.

Follow the steps from the flowchart:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

Please advise,

Cheers
    Nastia

• David

Hi Nastia,

I've granted access to my site. The mapped domain I'm experiencing problems with marketpress is aintnailz.ie

Both domain names are set to load over HTTPS i think. I set up marketpress on demo.sitehoster.org to test out and it wouldn't work until I added a line of code to the template-functions.php file as described here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/domain-mapping-mixed-content-error-on-marketpress

After I added that line of code, marketpress works fine on demo.sitehoster.org but it wont work on aintnailz.ie still

I tried deactivating all plugins and the price change did not save either

Thanks

• Nastia

Hello David

Hope you're well!

Please try this beta version of MarketPress on your end. On my end, the issue with mix content error was resolved. Access your site via FTP, go to wp-content/plugins and replace /marketpress/ folder with the one that is attached in here

Please note, this is a beta version, run a site's backup before installing just in case if something goes wrong.

Let us know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello David

Hope you're doing well!

I've tried to change the price of a product in the demo site on your network and couldn't reproduce the issue. If the issue happens only on the mapped domain, this looks like a there is a conflict with another plugin or a theme. Unfortunately, I could not access the mapped domain to test this issue.

Are there plugins active on the mapped site that are not active on the demo site? Please run a full test for a conflict, deactivate all plugins besides MarketPress and Domain Mapping and try to change the product price. Please run a test for a conflict with the active theme, switch to Twenty Seventeen theme to see if all is well.

If product price can be changed, please activate one plugin at the time to find which one is causing this issue.

If the pricing still can't be changed,
    - please try clearing page cache.
    - Enable WordPress debug. Place the following to the wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Make sure that you insert these lines above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */.

Try to save the changes again and check the debug.log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. Let us know the errors you will find in there.

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• David

Hi Nastia,

I tried a plugin and theme conflict test and the problem still exists - I can't change the price on any of the products on any site using domain mapping or not. I turned on wordpress debug and this error came up in the log file:

[09-Jul-2018 16:25:47 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'kmempdudbk.sh_4_domain_mapping' doesn't exist for query SELECT domain from sh_4_domain_mapping WHERE blog_id = 4 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/generatepress/page.php'), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require('/themes/generatepress/content-page.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, MP_Short_Codes->mp_checkout_sc, MP_Short_Codes->shortcodes_frontend_styles_scripts, mp_get_ajax_url

This error shows regardless of what theme I have activated and on my demo site and the mapped site

Hope this might help to solve the issue

Thanks
    David

• Nastia

Hello David

Hope you're doing well!

Would you please share with us your credentials and cPanel access so we could have a closer look at the database tables? You can send credentials by using our secure contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (link/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Looking forward to your email!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.