MarketPress Checkout Page is suddenly blank

Hello –

For some reason my checkout page has become blank. I’m confused since it was working fine.

http://www.copperdogpublishing.com/store/checkout/

I’ve also noticed this in the code : <form id=”mp-checkout-form” class=”mp_form mp_form-checkout” method=”post” style=”display:none” novalidate=””>

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Helen, hope you had a wonderful day.

I can see you are using an older version of MarketPress. Can you please update to the latest one and see if the issue is gone? If not, I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I’m looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Helen
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi folks, just a quick note that I have a developer working on my site, so he created this ticket on my behalf and has been responding, since he understands the code and I don’t. The checkout was working well and suddenly stopped and started returning a blank page (so the purchase doesn’t get anywhere close to completing.) (in other words, I put an item in the basket, click view basket, and the result is a blank page where the checkout form used to be.)

I will grant you access now from the Admin dashboard. I really need this to work! I was planning to launch Monday, but I can’t if the shopping cart feature doesn’t work!

Helen

PS, access granted!

• Helen

Hi folks, I did a little brainstorming and realized that the site was working before we added the “easing slider” plugin. I just deactivated the plugin and the checkout then worked. When I reactivated, the checkout showed the same issue. I think that’s our culprit.

I have a license for Slidedeck Pro. Do you know if there is any issue with that slider?

Thanks

Helen

• Helen

Really need this fixed asap. The easing slider is not the cause! I can’t use market press checkout at all now. I can’t sell anything from my site until this is fixed!

There has been no activity here since around 2 am this morning. I do need your help ASAP.

Helen

• Helen

Hi again, I am in Denver Colorado…don’t know if that means anything, but I’m in bed at 2 am my time (mountain standard in US) which is when the one and only reply from you came through. Please help me out here. I can’t do anything with my site until this is repaired! I’m about ready to abandon ship and go with a different plugin….meaning I will not renew my subscription when this one runs out. I subscribed because I wanted the support, but I’m not getting much support right now. :slight_frown:

Helen

• Helen

One note, if you look at my profile I am not one to make lots of demands on support. I made one request quite some time ago, but that’s it. (I posted a support request regarding Snapshot today, but that’s a totally different issue…related to documentation) I don’t ask for a lot. I just need this plugin to work. I am worried that I’m going to spend a lot of time and money now to switch to a different commerce solution. Not a great outcome.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Helen, hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for updating us time to time, but as I described in your new ticket, every time you reply, your thread becomes a new thread and goes down in the queue as we’re responding to threads from oldest to newest. So it’s better if you do all your testing and let us know in one reply. That will keep your thread up in the queue.

To make sure no other plugin beside “Easing Slider” is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Moreover, can you please activate any default WordPress theme and check if the issue is still there? That will give us idea if your current theme is causing the issue.

I just tried to regenerate the issue on my test site with default Twenty Twelve theme and with no other plugin installed. It’s working absolutely fine. So I assume, this is your site specific issue.

Please let us know the results. I’m looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Helen

Can’t say I think that is a good system. What you are saying is that if I attempt to keep in communication with you, you penalize my support requests. So every time I sent you new information, thinking I was helping to keep you informed so you would not waste your time, your system punished my ticket by moving me to the end of the line. You ought to do that with new tickets but not with tickets that are in process. Its counter productive and frustrating to members. I don’t consider that to be good support.

My developer found the problem….without much help on your end (not you personally, but WPMU-Dev) It was a shortcode plug-in.

I’m disappointed with how this support request went. I’m glad the developer was able and willing to troubleshoot and fix the problem, despite the fact that I had paid him and his part of the job was supposed to be over.

Unhappy camper,

Helen

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Helen,

Terribly sorry for the delay, we have a queue to follow when it comes to replying to a thread, with an order from oldest thread to the recent ones, based on time stamp, and date. I do understand that your intention was to get the thread resolved, but sending multiple replies to a thread would change the time stamp to a recent one, and hence it would lower it down the queue.

Glad to know that you got your issue resolved, sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.