Marketpress Conflicting With Other Plugins

Upon activation of the Marketpress plugin, my gallery plugin (Unite Gallery) immediately ceases to function or display at all. No conflict error is given but it is obvious it exists since I can deactivate Marketpress and the gallery immediately returns. Why?

Support access is enabled.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Brian,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I tested Unite Gallery with MarketPress on my test site (with a "Slider"-type gallery) and wasn't able to replicate the issue. In order to investigate this I visited your site and accessed its dashboard. Since the MarketPress has been uninstalled from your site I tried to install it again to examine the issue but installation failed.

This happened most likely because previous installation wasn't entirely removed. I suspect some JS conflict and I'd need to test it on your site in order to find a solution but installed MarketPress would be required. Therefore, could you please follow the steps below?

1. Access your server via FTP
    2. Go to your site's "/wp-content/plugins" folder
    3. I suppose that the "marketpress" folder is still there, if it is please delete it and then install MarketPress plugin again (you do not need to activate it) and let me know here so I could access your site again and further investigate the issue.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.