MarketPress conflicts with Headway Visual Editor and Headway Features Plugin

I'm having issues with MarketPress and the Headway theme. Headway uses a 'visual editor'. Wordpress' media browser is broken in the visual editor. It is possible to upload a new image or set an image url, but browsing the media library throws and error.

wp-admin//media-upload.php?type=image&TB_iframe=true&post_id=0&tab=library might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unknown error.

Disabling MarketPress resolves the problem. Any advice on where to fix this?

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you please share some more information on the same ?

1: WordPress version
    2: MarketPress version
    3: Headway Version

Also can you please try and disable gzipping in Headway > options > advanced area to see if the error goes away.

If that does not help, can you please try and disable all other plugins apart from MarketPress and see if there is any plugin conflict ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• thoncs

Thanks Pranaya,

MarketPress 2.8.1
    Headway Version: 3.4.4
    WordPress Version: 3.5.1

Disabling gzip compression in Headway's Options -> Advanced tab DOES indeed make the issue go away.

For me this is a decent fix. I can live without serving compressed files while developing and can always turn it on when not using the Visual Editor. It doesn't seem to have any other bad effects.

I was able to enable gzip compression through cpanel without issue if that helps anyone.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.