MarketPress coupon failing with error about totals

I have a single product only and one price inc delivery. When a discount coupon is applied successfully and the checkout reaches out for paypal I get the following error:

Oops! An error occurred while processing your payment.
10413 - The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.

The totals of the cart look wrong:

Product Total £149.00
Coupon Discounts --£30.00

VOUCHERCODE --£30.00

VAT £29.80
Order Total £148.80

Looks like the discount is showing twice but applying once and therefore not adding up.
Is this a known error again?

• Milan

Hello @donty,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us.

I am not able to replicate such error on my end. Its more likely caused by some misconfiguration. So I would like to ensure that all of your configurations are in properly defined. It may happen that due to configuration inconsistency I was not able to replicate issue on my end!

So if somehow I can access to your site and confirm configuration it will help us to grab issue context fast. For that purpose you'll have to enable support staff access.

So Would you please grant me support staff access so that I can check in depth regarding your issue ?. You can grant me support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

• donty

I have tried ensuring the prices are inc/excl tax, set shipping to free, created new coupons etc. nothing seems to work. Should the cart list the discount twice as line items?
    Product Total £149.00
    Coupon Discounts --£30.00
    VOUCHERCODE --£30.00
    VAT £29.80
    Order Total £148.80

To me this would look like a problem with maths, it is showing line items deducting £60. All works fine if we dont use a coupon.

This is on a network install that has been working fine for quite some time. All updates applied and cache excludes /store/ urls etc. I have tried with Woocommerce and that seems fine.

• Milan

Hello @donty,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for being late here.

Still we are missing one point here dear @donty. As I said you in my above post I was not able to replicate issue on my sandbox site. So I just did another try with changes you've mentioned to test and see with configurations you mentioned I can replicate issue or not. With second try I am still not able to replicate it.

Can you include link to product or something more precise where I can go and see whats happening ? May be link will help me to replicate issue with some assumed configurations. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.