MarketPress Coupon Not Connecting To PayPal

Hello,
I have a customer trying to buy a class. YAY! The customer is having a problem. The paypal won't go through.
I set up a coupon code to buy my class for $0.50 to test the purchase process. The coupon works in coursepress/marketpress but when the PayPal opens to my checkout the course is $25, no coupon code reflected. Please help. Thank you.
http://Comedy101.ChuckRoy.com

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi again @Chuck Roy

This is strange. I just tried buying a course with ConstructiveStudent and was able to process it smoothly and have it reflected in PayPal (See screenshot).

Can you regenerate that coupon code and possible share it with me ??

Jude

PS : The course sounds super interesting. I always thought you're born with the skill or not ... not as something you could train for and acquire.

• Chuck Roy
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thank you! The course sold! I'm glad you like the topic. People have asked me for years to teach a class. Finally I was hired at Community College of Denver and they taught me online course design. It's a great way to teach the topic. This plugin is great. It's a little more advanced on the back-end. I'm hoping the new student (1st customer) has a great user experience. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.