MarketPress Coupon Problem- The link is not working

Hi I have marketpress running. Since the WP update 3.4, the coupons are not working. When you click on “enter coupon code” noting happens. I have this installed on another site, and it works.

I have been trying to ask for help on the forums, but not much response. Please help, I am trying to run a coupon promotion for my clients.

http://www.lncofsocal.com/store/shopping-cart/

I made a coupon code called “TEST” to use.

Alex

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Alex,

Since the WP update 3.4, the coupons are not working. When you click on “enter coupon code” noting happens. I have this installed on another site, and it works.

Is the other site running WordPress 3.4?

I have visited your site and confirm this anomaly there but unfortunately cannot replicate it on my test production server. Unfortunately because I therefore cannot mess with the code to fix it.

Because I could not replicate the issue, I have checked out the source code of the two pages and found that not only have you severely customized the cart code but it appears to be missing something like possibly an end div (/div) but I cannot put my finger on it nor can I play with the code on your page to try to get it to work for obvious reasons.

Therefore due to the customization and the fact that it is working fine on my test production server, I would recommend that you compare the two different pages source codes and see if you can spot the anomaly/error in your pages source.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• ameade19
    • Flash Drive

Hi Joe,

I have not customized the plugin, so not sure how its different. I did delete it and reinstalled the plugin with no luck.

Which 2 pages are you referring to? If I do a re-installed, shouldn’t the customized version be gone?

Thanks for your help.

ALex

• ameade19
    • Flash Drive

Hi There,

My other site, that was 3.3, I have updated it and it still works on 3.4.

I compared the files and replaced them with the originals, still no luck. If this can be resolved soon, I will have to switch plugins to get this working asap. I do need help with this ASAP.

Would it help if I sent you the theme files? email me, alex@beaconspoint.com

Alex

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Alex,

Sorry for the delay regarding this issue and ticket, it got away from me in the back of the ticket system for which I sincerely apologize.

I visited your site tonight and the coupon feature is indeed working.

Screen shot below.

Please advise how you may have fixed this.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Alex,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.