marketpress coupons. Install needed?

I want to start sending out coupons. I've read the basics but can't find the option anywhere on my dashboard. Do I need to install something?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Douglas,

I want to start sending out coupons

If I understood your query right, then you are willing to send your coupons to your WordPress site users, right? If yes, then I'm afraid, you can't do it from inside Marketpress but you can do this easily by installing our E-Newsletter plugin. Through this plugin, you can send newsletter to all your site users and in that newsletter, you can insert your MarketPress coupon. So everyone getting that Newsletter will also get to know about the coupon you are trying to send out. You will get full usage guide of E-Newsletter plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-newsletter/#product-usage

Please let us know if you have any confusion or this is not what you exactly want. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Douglas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Yes. I want to send coupons to my users but NOT as a newsletter to everyone on the list. I only have 39 people on one of my online course and I'd like to make a special offer to a few individuals not to the whole group. I want to create for example a 20% off coupon and send it to a few people via email.

Is that possible?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Douglas,

You can still do that with e-Newsletter because that plugin support groups. So in e-Newsletter in Member Groups create one group for chosen users. Then in Members click "Change group" next to each of those users and choose there group you created

When you send newsletter you can pick group and it will go only to those users, not the whole list of subscribers.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.