MarketPress CSV Item Importer

I have a CSV item importer for MarketPress that I had developed by a third party.

It allows for uploading Item Codes, Sku's, Product variations, price, sale price, quantity, Images (using a url for embedding from a hosted image), Categories, product description, and tags.

If the category doesn't exist it will be created (the same goes for tags). I can't provide support for this plugin because I'm just an amateur when it comes to php. But if anyone would like to expand / build from this plugin please feel free. Or if WPMU DEV would like to incorporate it into the MarketPress build then they can and should. At any rate, it's a good start.

It was quite expensive, so donations are happily accepted here: http://hiltonglobal.org/csv-uploader/
The download is also located there.

Lately I've been getting an error when using it though:
"Warning: next() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/dippersh/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 407
Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/dippersh/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403"
Which will loop over and over again. Any help with this will be appreciated.

And once it messed up my site so much I had to reinstall the wp-admin folder. So if anyone wants to have a look at it and try to fix these issues would be great!

Thanks everyone,
Sean

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey Hiltos, thanks for the download there.

Our latest 2.5 version has support for importing CVS files. :slight_smile:

I've attached a screenshot for you.

Lately I've been getting an error when using it though:
    "Warning: next() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/dippersh/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 407
    Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/dippersh/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403"
    Which will loop over and over again. Any help with this will be appreciated.

Unfortunately you would need to speak with the plugin developer about that. Does it happen with the plugin turned off?

And once it messed up my site so much I had to reinstall the wp-admin folder. So if anyone wants to have a look at it and try to fix these issues would be great!

How did it do that?

No plugins should get added or do anything in that folder. The occasional one might ask to move a file there but its rare as its not really needed.

Thanks again for contributing here, its much appreciated!

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.