Marketpress Customer Notification Email and Checkout Problem

I just enabled Stripe (I'm trying it in Test Mode right now) and when I activated it something happened to my Marketpress config.

I had to re-enter all my basic settings and all my Notification emails went blank. I fixed everyting (I think) but I have 2 problems:

1. I can't find the basic template for what I should put in the Customer Notification Email. There's no documentation on basic fields to display what they ordered in their notification.

2. I've tested checkout using Stripe and when I get to the Checkout process, the Country Field has a blank pulldown field. I can't find any configuration item for the Country field in any of the settings. When I try to pull down the Country selector to select a country there is no choice for US and when I try to type out a country no selection comes up. I cannot proceed past this point to check if transactions are working with my Stripe test gateway.

Please help right away!

• Nastia

Hello Rich

I hope you are doing well today!

I just enabled Stripe (I'm trying it in Test Mode right now) and when I activated it something happened to my Marketpress config.

I can't reproduce the same on my installation. Most likely this is a conflict with another plugin. Do you have staging site where you can deactivate all the others plugin at try to reproduce the same issue?

Please run a quick check for a conflict with another plugin, follow the flowchart from our Getting Support manual

1. I can't find the basic template for what I should put in the Customer Notification Email. There's no documentation on basic fields to display what they ordered in their notification.

Here is the basic templates example for notification email:

Thank you for your order CUSTOMERNAME!

Your order has been received, and any items to be shipped will be processed as soon as possible. Please refer to your Order ID (ORDERID) whenever contacting us.
    Here is a confirmation of your order details:

Order Information:
    ORDERINFO

Shipping Information:
    SHIPPINGINFO

Payment Information:
    PAYMENTINFO

ORDERNOTES

You can track the latest status of your order here: TRACKINGURL

Thanks again!

Notification for shipped order:

Dear CUSTOMERNAME,

Your order has been shipped! Depending on the shipping method and your location it should be arriving shortly. Please refer to your Order ID (ORDERID) whenever contacting us.
    Here is a confirmation of your order details:

Order Information:
    ORDERINFO

Shipping Information:
    SHIPPINGINFO

Payment Information:
    PAYMENTINFO

ORDERNOTES

You can track the latest status of your order here: TRACKINGURL

Thanks again!

2. I can confirm that there is no option to select a country. I see that there are few JS errors in the developer console. Would you please run a quick check for a conflict with another plugin for this issue as well?

Deactivate all the other plugins, except Marketpress and check if you can select the Country at the Checkout page. If you can, activate one plugin at the time to find out which one is causing this issue.

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.