Marketpress disables RevSlider

I have noticed that there seems to be a conflict between Marketpress and RevSlider.

If I activate marketpress then my RevSlider disappears.

Any solution for this?

Thanks

Cheri

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey @cheri,

How are you doing today?

I've checked your site and I couldn't find revolution slider in the plugin list, I've also tested this on my sandbox site with just Revolution Slider, MarketPress using Twenty Fifteen and added slider shortcode to page content and slider worked without any issues see screenshot.

Is this happening on some specific MarketPress page? Can you let me know where I can see that on your site so I can try to recreate this on my end?

Cheers,

Bojan

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again @cheri,

Thanks for the additional info, I’ve checked your site and I can see the issue now.

I’ve also tested this on my sandbox site with both Revolution Slider and Marketpress network activated and I couldn’t recreate the issue.

There is a js error in the console once I network activate MarketPress on your site which is preventing other scripts from working properly, this means this is most likely related to some sort of a conflict, I don’t believe this is directly related to conflict between MarketPress and Revolutions slider so we’ll have to test for conflicts.

To do that please follow the flowchart on the following link to see which theme/plugin is conflicting if any https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let me know if you find anything.

Cheers,

Bojan

• Cheri
    • Flash Drive

Ok, it is nice to know the problem is not a conflict between the two but somewhere else perhaps with the theme etc.

For now I am good!

I just wanted to double check to see if there was a conflict for future site designs.

Thanks so much for your excellent support.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.