MarketPress doesnt show register customer form after purchase

Hello,

WordPress: 4.5.3
MarketPress: version 3.1
I hope everyone at WPMU dev is well. I have two issues:

1. The register customer form no longer shows which allows users to signup if they've selected "Continue as Guest" during the checkout process.

I did add some code to my themes functions.php file to remove the register customer form before:

add_filter( 'mp_checkout/sections_array', 'remove_register_step' );
function remove_register_step( $steps ) {
        unset( $steps['login-register'] );

return $steps;
}

However, I have removed this code but MarketPress still hides the form.

2.The area "Register Account" in the Billing/Shipping section is confusing (see RegisterCustomer.png). Why is that there if we've initially choosen to "Continue as Guest" and a register customer form is already suppose to appear at the end of the checkout process?

thanks,

Tin

• Sajid

Hi hoangker,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I could replicate this issue on my own site as well. It used to display a PopUp asking customer to register after the successful payment but its not there right now. I am marking this as confirmed bug and notifying the developer so it can be fixed in future version of this plugin.

Please keep an eye on this thread for updates or you will also get update notification right in your dashboard if you have installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.

For your second question, its there to ask user if they want to register an account with information they have entered for checkout. I can see this on my own site too. If you don't want that option the you can simply hide it by using the following CSS code.

#mp-checkout-column-billing-info + div {
        display: none;
    }

Thanks for bringing in our attention and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Panos

Hi hoangker ,

I tried to visit your site but I get this message:

Your access to this site has been limited

Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

Reason: Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons

Could you please deactivate security plugin until this issue has been addressed?

I would also like to know if you have run a plugin/theme conflict check. To do so deactivate all plugins, mu-plugins and switch to default theme then check if these fields appear. I am asking this because it is possible that the custom code you mentioned still exists in one of these files.

Lastly, in order to have a close look I would need your ftp credentials to do some debugging. You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question?" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:Subject: "Attn: Panos Lyrakis"

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Thanks!
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.