MarketPress doubling shipping cost and Products page showing extra text at the beginning

Just got MarketPress yesterday and love it! However, have 2 little issues:

(1) My Products page is showing some text prior to the list of books and a photo, that are not even part of my “Products” at all – please see: http://crownedwithpurpose.com/store/products/

(2) The shipping fee of $3 is being doubled to $6!!

I would greatly appreciate your direction on how to resolve this ASAP!! Thank you so very much for your assistance!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi clavel99 and welcome to WPMU DEV!

I believe the added bit of HTML at the top of the products listing is specified at Products > Store Settings in the Messages tab, under the Store Pages section as illustrated in the following:

Can you check that you don’t have anything in there?

And the shipping fee can also be specified in the individual products also, can you check that you don’t also have shipping fees specified on the products themselves, when editing them?

Cheers,

David

• Dina
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello David!

Thank you so much for your instructions. The Products Listing Page field is empty but I figured out a way to work this out and everything is working fine. You were right, I did have the “Shipping” fee in the settings AND also in the “Extra shipping” field for each product, that’s why it was doubling.

Works like a charm!! Love the MarketPress plugin!

Thank you!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.