[MarketPress eCommerce] Can I limit options in Order By dropdown?

Hi,
I have a webpage with a store built by MarketPress eCommerce.
When I list products in store with shortcode I can set a parameter to show filters. One filter is for product categories and the other is for sorting. In sorting filter there are many options: Product name, Publish date, Product ID, Product author, Number of sales, Product price.
Some of them are irrelevant on my site (product name e.g. because all products have the same name or Product author name).
How can I hide sorting options I don't like to show on the store page?
Thank you.

• Nithin

Hi Robert,

How can I hide sorting options I don't like to show on the store page?

I'm afraid, there isn't any out of the box setting in the plugin side regarding this. The easiest workaround would be to implement it via CSS, however the CSS would vary upon each site depending upon the theme.

Seems like your site is maintenance mode, so I couldn't check the store page to give the correct CSS. Maybe you could try the following CSS, a try and see whether it helps:

.select2-results li:nth-child(4), .select2-results li:nth-child(5) {
    	display: none;
    }

You can add the above CSS, under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section of your WordPress dashboard.

If the above doesn't help, please enable support access to your site, so I could give a closer look at the store page, and provide the correct CSS to make it work.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.