[MarketPress eCommerce] change the sale price field from date to date-time

Hello,
(first, my english isn't the best, sorry)

i'll change the field "sale price" from date to date-time format.
Width that i can make offers for a time slot like: sale price from 12:00 to 14:00 a clock.

How can i change the sale price filed to this format?
And make that change any problems width the rest of the plugin?

Thank's and best regards

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello tw77

I am sorry, I am a bit confused. Do you want to change the text "Price" or the input field where you put the price? If you want to change the input field to date format, I am afraid that won't work as the price is calculated in many parts of the plugin.

Or, perhaps I am misunderstanding what you meant. So, would you please put a screenshot marking the area of what you want to change and with what with an example in the screenshot? That would help me to understand better :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• tw77
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Ash,

i don't won't change the text "Price".

I'll change the type of the input field for the start and end point of the sale price.
    Because i'll make the sale price not only for a date value, than for a date time value.

(i hope someone understand me bad english)

For example....now in the plugin i can only define the saleprice from 01.01.2018 to 03.01.2018.
    I want this: fom 01.01.2018 12 PM to 01.01.2018 14 PM .....like Liveshopping.

Best Regards
    Thomas

Is that explained more understandably now?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello tw77

Thanks for explaining, this is clear now :slight_smile: And thanks for the screenshot as well.

Unfortunately, this is not possible out of the box. Currently. it doesn't calculate time at all. We have sent your issue to our second level support team. Please note that, they deal with more complex issues, so there might be little delay. We appreciate your patience on this.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi tw77

Can you try the enclosed patch.

Unzip to your desktop, then upload the enclosed class-mp-products-admin.php file to the following location using FTP:

/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/

Please be aware, any future updates will delete this patch, so you'll have to re-apply it again after you update.

Unfortunately, the actual date picker will no longer be used, so you'll need to enter the date & time in the field manually. Using 24hr format:

So enter start date & end date as: 2018-05-01 23:00

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.