[MarketPress eCommerce] command confirmation email

Hello there,
How is it possible to get a command confirmation email that respect Lines ( I mean carriage returns ) !
When I personnalise the email , all the lines I write are concatenated in one line !

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello dubernet

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have just tested this on my setup but I couldn't replicate the issue.

I have noticed, however, that you seem to be using quite an outdated version of the MarketPress plugin. Is there any specific reason for that? Since 3.1.1 release there was many changes and fixes added so it would be best to first make sure that plugin is up to date and then test it again.

If it's still happening after that, I'd need to test that on your site. Would you be able to update the plugin and give it a go? And if the updated version doesn't solve the problem, please enable support access to the site so I could check it. To do so, go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here once it's done.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello dubernet

Thank you for your response.

I spoke with Violeta about this and there's no need to start a separate ticket. I did some more testing on my own site (taking all the information that you gave during the chat into account) and I can after all confirm the issue.

I wasn't able to confirm that initially because the issue is actually inconsistent. When checking message sources in Gmail they all seem to be delivered fine, meaning in the source they look like keeping the "new lines" as set in MarketPress. Usually though they do not display like that in inbox (they do concatenate lines) but, surprisingly, sometimes they do.

I've been tracking that and I believe this is related to the use of specific PHP function in the notification handling code, along with message MIME/Type.

I have already reported it to the developers so they'd look into it, though please note that it might take more time than it usually takes us to respond here on forum as they deal with a lot of complex issues on daily basis.

Please keep an eye on this ticket as we'll handle it through here and we'll update you as soon as we get feedback from our devs.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Konstantinos Xenos

Hi dubernet ,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been trying to replicate the issue but without luck. In all different server setups I've tried the e-mails are forwarded keeping the new lines without seeing any errors or different e-mail outputs.

Could you grant me full access to see if there's anything wrong with your setup, please?

You can do that by sending the information needed privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this example:

Subject: "Attn: Konstantinos Xenos"

- Admin login:
    amin username
    admin password
    login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Best regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.