[MarketPress eCommerce] How to lose link on product page headings?

I'm setting up a shop on a new site I'm developing and I'm delighted with the ease with which MarketPress can be set up.

There's a strange feature on product pages, i.e. that the h1 headings on individual product pages is linked… to the same page on which it appears. This is not only an unneessary link but, more significantly, means my product page headings are underlined (like all other links) which is rather ugly. An example can be found at http://theolyn.com/soulschool/books/living-with-angels/ where you can see the heading "Living With Angels" underlined as a link.

When I look at the page using Firefox Developer Edition, I see the code around this heading is h1 itemprop="name" class="mp_product_name entry-title", so I'm guessing the CSS selector I need to target the styling of this is .mp_product_name but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I've tried all sorts of combinations of selector that seems to be relevant, but haven't had any luck. Nor can I find anything on your site that hints at how I can solve this issue.

I'm a book designer rather than a web designer, so please forgive my ignorance of this and please don't be too technical in your reply!

Thanks for looking into this for me.

Best wishes,

Will