[MarketPress eCommerce] Market Press - 2 Checkboxes for Checkout Page Collecting Personal Data

My work around for this fell out a short while ago and I still would urgently need the 2012 requested two checkboxes on the MarketPress checkout page as already requested in the thread https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/marketpress-terms-of-service-plugin-need-two-checkboxes-with-text-areas/
The shop system otherwise is illegal in most countries and all my new efforts to build a work-arounds do not really solve the problem. I would just need two more fields in the shop-checkout, where the personal data is collected, as legal requirements make it essential that the customer, when giving the personal data, also checks the Terms& Conditions for the transaction and agrees with the Privacy Statement and that agreement must be documented. Therefore the shop is unusable in its current form and I will have to turn it off entirely, if I can't get these two checkboxes to get fully integrated into the order process and work with MarketPress.
Thank you very much for your help.
With kind regards,
Roswitha

• RGerhart

Thank you so much for your efforts, James Morris.
    This would really be essential for me, as otherwise I can't use this shopping process with the collection of personal data.
    Can't those fields just be added to the address itself with two further entry fields (checkboxes), as it is also essential that this data is collected, when the customer enters his personal details and his acceptance must be documented with his address.
    This is not really a new requirement by the GDPR regulations, but would already by an existing requirement for most of the western countries anyway.

I just can't figure out why my work-around fell out and how to get those two fields back in again.
    And so I would need a more official solution, which does not dissolve with shop-updates.

Thank you very much for your kind help!

Best regards,
    Roswitha

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.