[MarketPress eCommerce] MarketPress errors with PHP 7.2

Hi,
I am debugging WP after upgrading to PHP 7.2 as I am getting the white screen of death.
These are the only errors showing when I activate debugging in wp-config:
`Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:\HostingSpaces\admin\chirodesigngroup.com\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\marketpress\includes\admin\widgets\cart.php on line 81

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:\HostingSpaces\admin\chirodesigngroup.com\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\marketpress\includes\admin\widgets\categories.php on line 88

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:\HostingSpaces\admin\chirodesigngroup.com\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\marketpress\includes\admin\widgets\product-list.php on line 259

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:\HostingSpaces\admin\chirodesigngroup.com\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\marketpress\includes\admin\widgets\product-tag-cloud.php on line 63

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:\HostingSpaces\admin\chirodesigngroup.com\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\marketpress\includes\common\helpers.php on line 643

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:\HostingSpaces\admin\chirodesigngroup.com\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\marketpress\includes\common\helpers.php on line 643`

Any chance of getting these errors fixed?
I need to upgrade to PHP 7.2 so that I can use the correct version of OpenSSL and TLS 1.2. Otherwise I can't connect to the payment gateway.

Thanks,
Pat

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello wlpdrpat

These are deprecated but not removed yet. And our developer is aware of that and already started working on this. As the functions are deprecated but still available, so the code is functional and you can feel free to upgrade php. It won't break the site.

Meantime, I believe the developer will change those functions with appropriate new functions and release an update very soon :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.