[MarketPress eCommerce] MarketPress errors with PHP 7.2

Hi,

I am debugging WP after upgrading to PHP 7.2 as I am getting the white screen of death.

These are the only errors showing when I activate debugging in wp-config:

`Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:HostingSpacesadminchirodesigngroup.comwwwrootwp-contentpluginsmarketpressincludesadminwidgetscart.php on line 81

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:HostingSpacesadminchirodesigngroup.comwwwrootwp-contentpluginsmarketpressincludesadminwidgetscategories.php on line 88

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:HostingSpacesadminchirodesigngroup.comwwwrootwp-contentpluginsmarketpressincludesadminwidgetsproduct-list.php on line 259

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:HostingSpacesadminchirodesigngroup.comwwwrootwp-contentpluginsmarketpressincludesadminwidgetsproduct-tag-cloud.php on line 63

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:HostingSpacesadminchirodesigngroup.comwwwrootwp-contentpluginsmarketpressincludescommonhelpers.php on line 643

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in C:HostingSpacesadminchirodesigngroup.comwwwrootwp-contentpluginsmarketpressincludescommonhelpers.php on line 643`

Any chance of getting these errors fixed?

I need to upgrade to PHP 7.2 so that I can use the correct version of OpenSSL and TLS 1.2. Otherwise I can't connect to the payment gateway.

Thanks,

Pat