[MarketPress eCommerce] Spinning Cart

Was in discussion with Nastia, RE: Spinning cart at http://www.silverstreetstudios.co.uk/my/store/products/

I have now received sFTP details and added them to WPMUDashboard note. YOu have access to multisite enabled.

Please pass this note to Nastia.

Thanks

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there wiredstudios,

hope you’re doing good today! :slight_smile:

It seems that the issue you’re dealing with, has been reported by couple more members, but the workaround provided to them doesn’t seem to do the trick in your installation.

I’ve already pinged again our Second Level Support team on this, so me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here as soon as we’ve got some valuable insights.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there wiredstudios,##1

hope you’re doing good today! :slight_smile:

I’ve just applied a little patch into MarketPress code and add-to-cart functionality is working good now. For future reference, this is what I did, in /wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/template-functions.php file I’ve added the following in line no 3341:

if( empty( $domain ) ) return $ajax_url;

I’ve already informed our developers about it, so this is going to be added in next plugin release, so feel free to update the plugin when you get an update notification, or set Automate do that for you!

Take care,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.