MarketPress - editing inventory post launch

Hi,
I've been using MarketPress on an e-commerce site and generally I pretty pleased with it http://www.guisegifts.com/
However, it would be useful to know how to edit the stock levels and sales after launch, as these weren't uploaded correctly, i.e. stock levels were set to a generic 100.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Regards,
Nathan

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Nathan,

I hope you are well today, glad to hear your pleased with MarketPress and nice job with the site :slight_smile:

I have just looked into this for you and I'm afraid the stock levels can't be bulk edited, you'd need to go to products > products and then edit each individual product stock levels. Which can be changed where you see the word "Inventory" just enter the stock amount in that box :slight_smile:

With regards to sales, could you clarify please? You wish to delete some sales or something else? You can go to Products > manage orders and there mark as shipped, closed, paid, etc :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• nathangdavidson
    • Flash Drive

Thanks Jack, I'll go ahead and edit the stock levels individually as you suggest.

With regard to sales, I did a few 'test' sales before going live and would like to reset these to 0, for example 'Twelve Poems about Birds'.

Is there any way to do these on the database?

Regards,
    Nathan

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Nathan,

I hope you are well today.

Sorry I was wrong on this, I thought you meant a sale, as in sale on the prices, not a sale as in product sold, my bad.

Just been looking through the database and there doesn't seem to be way to reset that to 0 I'm afraid, I'll flag the lead developer on this just to make 100% sure, but it looks like there isn't a way.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.