Marketpress email issue

Hi there!

in Marketpress, the confirmation email that receive both customer and admin don't read the tag like CUSTOMNAME or TOTAL, TRACKINGURL etc...

besides the mail have no space and no break...
can sombody help me please?

P.S.
marry christmas!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings picchio,

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue with Market Press.

email that receive both customer and admin don't read the tag like CUSTOMNAME or TOTAL, TRACKINGURL etc...

What do you mean that they cannot read the tags?

Please post a screen shot so we can see exactly what you are referring to.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings picchio,

Thank you for the great screen shot which certainly tells the tale about what is going on with the installation.

I must admit I have no idea what could possibly be causing this issue and why the tags are ignored other then possibly not intended use but it would not make sense to me for that to be the case.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us and clarification of what the possibilities are as to why this is happening.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Aaron
    • CTO

Are you using a translation file for MarketPress?
    Any errors in your error log?
    You said line breaks are not being preserved?

I've seen something similar happen to someone before, my recollection is it was related to an encoding issue in their MarketPress translation file breaking sprintf().

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings picchio,

Thank you for letting us know that you managed to get the issue resolved updating your theme and for posting how you managed to resolve the issue for other members to benefit from.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.