Marketpress email notification shows full inventory and no products in pdf invoice

Marketpress displays entire product list in order information portion of the email notification. In addition, no products are displayed in pdf invoice. Orders come through fine in the backend. I'm using stripe in test mode if that makes a difference.

Similar to this support ticket this issue arose recently. I have tried disabling all other plugins and the problem still persists.

Help on this would be much appreciated.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Luke

I'm sorry to hear you have this issue!

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the Marketpress plugin.

Once you update the plugin and this issue continue to occur, enable WordPress debugging by putting the following in the wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Reproduce the issue again and check the debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory for errors.

Please post the erros here.

Would please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Aaron
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I am getting errors, but they appear to be related to custompress and events+ plugins.

[02-Jun-2016 19:36:44 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant WPLANG - assumed 'WPLANG' in /home/conradc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custompress/core/core.php on line 57
    [02-Jun-2016 19:36:44 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: title in /home/conradc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/widgets/Upcoming_Widget.class.php on line 112
    [02-Jun-2016 19:36:44 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: lookahead in /home/conradc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/widgets/Upcoming_Widget.class.php on line 171
    [02-Jun-2016 19:36:44 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: category in /home/conradc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/widgets/Upcoming_Widget.class.php on line 181
    [02-Jun-2016 19:36:56 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant WPLANG - assumed 'WPLANG' in /home/conradc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custompress/core/core.php on line 57
    [02-Jun-2016 19:37:05 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant WPLANG - assumed 'WPLANG' in /home/conradc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custompress/core/core.php on line 57
    [02-Jun-2016 19:37:47 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant WPLANG - assumed 'WPLANG' in /home/conradc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custompress/core/core.php on line 57

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Luke

These are notices and they do not affect the WordPress function.

Would you please send to us your credentials so we can have a closer look?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

We are waiting for your email!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Aaron

The last communication indicated an attempt to login to the "live" version of site, rather than the version I am working on, which requires overriding public DNS to point to the correct IP. Haven't heard anything yet and to my knowledge neither has trev2166 who is experiencing a similar issue on a live site.

• Aaron

Do you know if this issue has been resolved in some of the recent marketpress updates or are there still issues with Stripe and variation products? It appears the current fix comments out a single line of code and I'm wondering if that is still necessary to not list all products and variations. thanks.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Luke,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

This issue were originally reproduced for Variations products, it works with other product types. Yeah you can say that when any product with variations is there.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.