Marketpress emails not displaying links to new sites, etc.

We have Marketpress installed on a multisite installation, and when we get the emails sent out to our new users, we get a funky email that isn't pulling in the links of the new site, etc.

Here's an example of what a test user got in their email:

Dear User,

Your new shop, SITE_NAM,E has been successfully set up at:
http://awakeningcreatives.zionexpo.com/

You can log in to manage your shop using the following info:
Username: ####
Password: ####
LOGINLINK

Upload and manage your shop's merchandise at: http://awakeningcreatives.zionexpo.com/shop-admin/

We hope you enjoy your new shop, and thank you for making a great decision with Zionexpo. Thanks!

--The Team @ Zionexpo

--------
So the Site Name isn't coming through, and neither is the link to log in...

Also - since I'm using Gravity Forms to manage the sign-ups, what would be the code that I would put in the email template from GF to have the correct link inserted to direct folks to their new marketpress shop site?

Thanks so much!

• PC

Hey there Jim,

Thanks for your post.

MarketPress does not control those emails as its sent by WordPress.

Are you also using ProSites ?

I would like to have a closer look and see what is going on there. Can you kindly visit WPMU DEV Dashboard >> Support >> Staff Access and allow me access to login to the site and see what is wrong ?

Or

Can you try and change the email template to below :

Dear User,

Your new shop, SITE_NAME has been successfully set up at:
    BLOG_URL

You can log in to manage your shop using the following info:
    Username: USERNAME
    Password: PASSWORD

Upload and manage your shop's merchandise at: BLOG_URLwp-login.php/shop-admin/

We hope you enjoy your new shop, and thank you for making a great decision with Zionexpo. Thanks!

--The Team @ Zionexpo

and see if that helps.

Cheers, PC

• PC

Hello there Jim,

Sorry for having missed your thread. I had to be away due to some family emergency and could not get back to this any sooner.

Did you get this sorted out ? If not, can you kindly send me your login details so that I can get this fixed.

Just send the details to contact(at)wpmudev(dot)org

Subject : "Attn: PC"

Include a link to this thread in the email so that I can track the login details back to this thread.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.