Marketpress Enduser Documentation?

Is there any sort of end-user manual for Marketpress or a how-to video?

My client about cried when I showed him the store back end (granted…not exactly a computer savvy person). Is there some vid that I looked over that shows how USE the plugin, how to add products, like how to process orders and such? Or should I just roll my own for them?

And, truthfully, I’ve set it up and customized it a few times, but I, personally, have never used it…

any thoughts?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

mobiousdesign

We have documentation in the works, it is not here yet though :slight_smile:

I will create some tutorials if you need! Please email me a list of topics you want to cover, even the obvious ones, and I will start making a list to include in the official documentation.

kimberly (at) incsub

:slight_smile:

• mobiousdesign
    • Flash Drive

Thanks Kimberly,

I actually sat down this morning and basically brain dumped the order process for him. So, until I get to the next client with a store (fingers crossed…got one on the hook) I’m good. But I’ll be VERY curious to see what you guys come up with compared to what I showed him!

But, Things I’d really like to see:

A step by step on how to customize emails and what dynamic fields are available.

A step by step on the order fulfillment process in the dashboard

A step by step on product creation (for a user…not a dev)

Cheers!

You guys rock!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.