MarketPress - error messages when changing order status to Shipped

Hi,...
After I shipped an order,... I go into the order and changed the Order Status from Paid to Shipped.
Every time I do this, I always get the following error messages:

/home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data03/37/3263237/html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/helpers.php on line 844

Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data03/37/3263237/html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/helpers.php on line 845

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data03/37/3263237/html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/helpers.php on line 1027

Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data03/37/3263237/html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/helpers.php on line 1028

Warning: array_shift() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data03/37/3263237/html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/helpers.php on line 1030

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data03/37/3263237/html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/helpers.php:844) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data03/37/3263237/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1171

If I just hit the back button and refresh the browser, looks like it changed the Order Status correctly.

Is there a way to fix it so I don't get these errors anymore?

Changing Order Status from Shipped to Closed did not give me the error messages,... they only show up when changing from Paid to Shipped.

Please help.

Regards,

Robert

• Rupok

Hi Robert

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I go into the order and changed the Order Status from Paid to Shipped.
    Every time I do this, I always get the following error messages:

I tried to regenerate the issue in my test site but I could not. I could successfully changed order status from "Paid" to "Shipped" without seeing any error like this. Can you please confirm if you have "define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true);" on your site or not? If yes, can you try disabling debug mode by replace that line with "define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);" and see if the error is still there?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.